Want a piece of me, naturally?

Options
m4mefit
m4mefit Posts: 21 Member
edited November 2016 in Motivation and Support
I've always thought I was overweight but not more so than when my 3 year old pointed out at the mountain shadowing her and said, daddy, you're fat! She said it 25 times, and she was four, couldn't even count to 22 without skipping!

That was it!

Coupled with having a check up down at the doc's, making sure that I was motivated enough to lose weight, I started the uphill struggle, (not on my belly that would have been a Mexican roll)!

So here we are one year and a half later, and I'm 36 kg less than I was a year and a half ago.

Now, I'm 84.8 kg which is about 187 stones.

How did I do it, well thanks to this site and the right mindset plus you really need to watch that hand action, (hand to mouth with food in it), it was a cinch.

The good thing is because what I did was natural for me, it meant the weight came off and has since stayed off.

Step one.

This is important, visit a doctor. Get the doc to check all your vitals. Write them down,
  1. how much do you weight,
  2. how much should eat a day,
  3. how much should y
ou burn everyday without causing you any harm.

The doctor helps in letting you know through testing your blood, sugar and all that.

Another thing is the doctor can tell you what you have more or less of, so before you start cutting things out, take time out and check that your body does't need it. Guess who can you can tell you that?

Nope not your doppelgänger eating dunkin doughnuts ingredient or that tasting those tasty crispy creme, argh!!

I digress. It's that all that Marvel watching!

Simple as this, the doctor tells you what your body needs and to do that you need to have tests.

Next thing is to stick to the routine, this is where this site helps.

It helped me log in making sure I was consistent, which was important to me. I told my self I was not going to eat more than a certain amount a day and when I felt hungry I ate cucumbers, vegetables, fruits, drank lots of water and prepared my own meals.

When I logged them in, I knew what I was eating, where the most of which food type I was getting energy from etc. It's amazing!

There are many other things that I added to it, and if you'd like to know more feel free, I don't want to bog you down with my (I was going to say underbelly) but now that's gone, so I guess it's unnecessary chatter:)

You can do it even if you didn't have a Himalayan thingy under you.

You can do it if your body tells you it's time.

You just can: know it.

Do it!

I did it.

So can you.

Yes you can :):)

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    187 stone is a pretty high number :)

Haha, good work dude.
  • m4mefit
    Options
    Thanks.
    It was and I didn't use a single one of those PILLS or had a piece of me SLICED OFF :D
    Sharing is caring:)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,798 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    i think you mean 187 pounds. 187 stone is 2618 pounds, but 84.6kg=187 pounds
  • m4mefit
    Options
    Thank you angmarie28