Hello! ON, CAN

Options
Hello world!, I’m new to this site. Looking for the extra motivation to start getting my health back on track and get new ideas from others. I used to be an Athlete and then i had a beautiful little baby but now i struggle to get my post pregnancy figure back. If you have any ideas or just want to welcome me send a quick response! have a great day everyone! ::P

Replies

• MrWilson6
    MrWilson6 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hello ON, CAN...from a fellow ON, CAN.

Motivation is definitely a keep piece to getting back in to it. Especially this time of year, when the weather changes and the days get shorter.

What are your interests when it comes to staying active? What was your past within sport? Is that something you want to get back in to, or would you consider other activities/sports? Time is the biggest factor after having kids too, so the commitment level will be different. Either way, it is great that you are wanting to get active again.

• kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Hello there, from southern Ontario here, specifically London, Ontario. Can't relate on the post pregnancy thing but I agree that finding the time is probably one of the hardest things in trying to get back into shape with kids around. I have 2 kids and it really limits the time you can spend exercising. That being said, if you have an other that can help you out for an hour a day or so that would help. You can also start getting back into it slowly that could help you out as well. Maybe you can start taking those kids out for walks etc., or you can get strollers that make it easier for you to run with the kids, as long as you can do it safely.

Good luck on your journey.
  • dapunks
    dapunks Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Hello ON, CAN from OTTAWA, ON CAN.