my very first NSV!

Options
MY PANTS ARE LOOSE! I've had this cute pair of Ann Taylor khakis for about six months now, and every time I wear them they seemed to get tighter and tighter...UNTIL NOW! Today I've got about 1.5 inches of extra fabric in the waist and the pant legs look just pitiful because I'm swimming in them. It's just a small step on the way to where I want to be, but it's the first REAL result that I've seen and I'm so excited! Just had to share :) might have to go and get these suckers tailored!

Replies

• jolieblossom
    Options
    Congratulations girl!!!! EEEk that is soo exciting! :):)
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    That is a wonderful NSV !

Congratulations! You are on your way.

I see some new clothes in your near future...lol

Keep working hard.
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Oh thats very good news indeed!! Well done!!
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Awesome first NSV! Congrats.
  • Nexxy
    Nexxy Posts: 33
    Options
    Yay!! great job!! :)
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Job well done!!
  • alynnbennett
    alynnbennett Posts: 182
    Options
    Congratulations!! It's a great feeling!!!
  • KayaSamantha
    KayaSamantha Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!! It's so worth swimming in clothes that used to be snug!! (Side note: what does NSV stand for?)
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! nothing like coming home from a grueling workout to all this support!
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!! It's so worth swimming in clothes that used to be snug!! (Side note: what does NSV stand for?)

I didn't see the end of your post in time - it stands for Non Scale Victory! I had to ask too :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!