Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

another snow day?!?!

briblue72
briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
edited September 19 in Chit-Chat
My school district is out AGAIN today! For what??? the 1/4 inch of snow on the ground? We're supposed to get some freezing rain and more snow tonight and into tomorrow night too.... I might not go back to work til Thursday!! :frown: At this rate, I'll be in school til the 4th of July!!

This does free me up for a nice workout, though! :tongue:

Replies

• briblue72
    My school district is out AGAIN today! For what??? the 1/4 inch of snow on the ground? We're supposed to get some freezing rain and more snow tonight and into tomorrow night too.... I might not go back to work til Thursday!! :frown: At this rate, I'll be in school til the 4th of July!!

This does free me up for a nice workout, though! :tongue:
  • I hope there's a snow day sometime this week.
  • mburris
    mburris Posts: 55
    I live in Louisiana. We had our 2 snow days December 11-12. We got 7 inches on the ground. I never saw that before. Last time we got snow was 7 years ago. I was awsome to see my six year old playing. I enjoyed those two days, but I couldn't deal with all of the time. We extended our day by adding minutes to the 2nd semester. We extended our day the 1st semester because of Hurricane Gustav. What's a few more minutes.
  • briblue72
    Hmm, I've never heard of extending the day for a while... How did that work with buses and whatnot. I'm sure there's a big plan for it all!

I would SOOOO rather sneak on 5-10 extra minutes for a while than come on days in June.
  • You sound like you live in the Louisville, KY area? Me too. I don't have to worry about school though. All my kids are grown.. I hope you have a great day off. Linda
  • briblue72
    You sound like you live in the Louisville, KY area? Me too. I don't have to worry about school though. All my kids are grown.. I hope you have a great day off. Linda

Good Guess - - Lexington, KY!! And yes, I was off today, and will be off tomorrow! Don't get me wrong - 5-day weekends are great, but I wish I had a little something to keep me feeling productive!

The ice is soooo bad. I can't even get out of my uphill driveway!
This discussion has been closed.