How much weight are you looking to lose?

Options
2»

Replies

• SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    I had 50 pounds to lose when I started calorie counting (was already down 30 pounds from my maximum pregnancy weight but the loss had stalled). I now have 25 pounds left to goal.
  • LaReinaDeCorazones
    LaReinaDeCorazones Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Lost 13.6, want to lose 91 more. I mainly just walk, usually between 10,000-15,000 a day, although I do occasionally do some jogging, elliptical or dancing
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    When I first started out years ago, I had over 100lbs to lose. I'm not too sure because I didn't actually start weighing myself until 180.

I'm 147 right now and looking to hit between 140 or 138. It just depends on how I feel the closer I get.
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I've lost 75lbs, 125lbs more to lose.

My only exercise is walking, a few miles a day. I'm a really busy grad student, walking is all I have time for right now.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    I want to lose another 30 or 31 lb. It depends upon what you want to call 'working out'. I logged exercise today of climbing stairs, standing while working at my desk for 4 hours, and walking 3 mph on a 15 degree treadmill incline for 30 minutes.

The stair climbing and standing at my desk can be worth up to 300 calories 5 days each week. The treadmill is worth about 350 calories 3 or 4 days each week. On the weekends I'm usually busy doing something else that resembles exercise. Can I say I "work out" 7 days a week? Or do you want to limit crediting my effort to the treadmill sessions? The stair climbing is 5 flights each time. I made that trip 4 times today.
  • bininj
    bininj Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started out at 75k (165 pounds). My goal is 60k (132 pounds). I'm currently down 8.3k in 8 weeks. So over halfway. I'm doing LCHF, and so far no problems. Very happy
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I lost 42 pounds and have 8 more to go. Last 10 is taking forever!!!
  • Gerbsxyng412
    Gerbsxyng412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have 100 to lose
  • veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    91 lbs to shift. Currently not exercising much. Walking a couple of times a week. I am going to up the anti on exercise in the new year. Trying to form new eating habits first.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I've lost 118lbs, have about 30-35lbs left to lose and have done almost no exercise. My weight was lost almost exclusively through calorie counting.
  • Christa_Smith
    Christa_Smith Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My goal was to lose 130 pounds, I've got 24 pounds to go. I workout 7 days a week 1 3/4 - 2 hours a day. I have gained a lot of muscle along the way so I might need to re-evaluate my goal but I think I could definitely lose another 15 lbs.
  • jessicalynch817
    jessicalynch817 Posts: 34 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Looking to lose around 100 more pounds. Im down 13lbs from 253. Ultimate goal weight is 140. Have not been exercising much due to laziness and a foot pain that keeps coming back. I work in a day care though so I am on my feet quite a bit
  • kaylacoffman2016
    kaylacoffman2016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I went from 203 to 162... My end goal is 125-135