Any piercings or tattoos and what body part where is at.

Replies

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    holagatita wrote: »
    I have 1 on my lower back, 1 on my ankle and 1 on my whole left side from hip to ribs

Would be interested in seeing the side tattoo. I'm planning to get one there hopefully soon. How low is your pain threshold and how much did the pain suck?
  • _dixiana_ wrote: »
    But I have to say I am now wondering how this feels for the female... Who wants to google that for us and report back? Or any body wanna chime in with personal experience?
    You know, for science. :D

The feedback has typically been positive.
    This particularly piercing is beneficial for me as well.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I have 1 on my lower back, 1 on my ankle and 1 on my whole left side from hip to ribs

Would be interested in seeing the side tattoo. I'm planning to get one there hopefully soon. How low is your pain threshold and how much did the pain suck?

I have one on my ribs to my hip and I'm a scaredy little bitchface so it definitely hurt. Not cry-worthy, but feels like someone is taking a tiny hot knife and scratching it on your bones haha

oh no, D! I snorted at that description, but now I'm terrified. I wanna see yours!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

I have one on my ribs to my hip and I'm a scaredy little bitchface so it definitely hurt. Not cry-worthy, but feels like someone is taking a tiny hot knife and scratching it on your bones haha

oh no, D! I snorted at that description, but now I'm terrified. I wanna see yours!

It really will be ok! It's not terrible pain, it's uncomfortable and I remember thinking "WHY do people do this to themselves?" but I would definitely get another one now. Can't show it here because I'd have to be topless basically lol

How many PM's did you just get?
  • _dixiana_
    cee134 wrote: »

It really will be ok! It's not terrible pain, it's uncomfortable and I remember thinking "WHY do people do this to themselves?" but I would definitely get another one now. Can't show it here because I'd have to be topless basically lol

I was tempted to PM her....
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    cee134 wrote: »

Oh just tons, like, whatever is a lot, gawd I can't just live my life without pervs...it's so hard being hot...

Story of my life... Story of my life bruh.
  • liltink95
    liltink95 Posts: 17 Member
    edited November 2016
    b0hes85jdotz.jpg
    I have 8 tattoos and 9 piercings. Here is a little bit of mine.. Finishing my sleeve in the next few months.
  • _dixiana_
    liltink95 wrote: »
    b0hes85jdotz.jpg
    I have 8 tattoos and 9 piercings. Here is a little bit of mine.. Finishing my sleeve in the next few months.

Did it feel like tiny hot knives scratching your bones to get it there on your ribs? haha
  • liltink95
    liltink95 Posts: 17 Member
    liltink95 wrote: »
    b0hes85jdotz.jpg

Did it feel like tiny hot knives scratching your bones to get it there on your ribs? haha

It wasnt too bad until it got to my upper ribs and then I felt like i had to hold my breath for some reason haha altogether wasnt as bad as i initially expected
  • Ribs weren't too bad for me either. Back of my calf is the worst place I've been tattooed. Everyone's different.
  • LJ16MFP
    LJ16MFP Posts: 124 Member
    Loads of both
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    edited November 2016
    No tats at least yet but I used to have some piercings before I removed some and others rejected. Only survivor was the belly ring. I had the nose stud, septum, Upper cartilage in my right ear, second hole in my right, dermals in both my cheek dimples and a VCH. I don't have deep dimples so I miss the dermals there the most. One side rejected and I wasn't just going to have one so. :(
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    ears are the only piercings at the moment.
    I'm toying with getting my nipples pierced- undecided.
    Current ink pieces- both are to honor friends that have passed.
    I have a colon cancer ribbon for my bestie on my left...ummm, haunch?
    And a quote for my Father on my left rib cage.

Currently designing a piece for my right thigh.
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    I have nine tattoos: some way more obvious than others. I wonder at what point I should remove my belly piercing...

My daughter removed hers when she got pregnant.
  • FarmerCarla
    FarmerCarla Posts: 470 Member
    Lips and eyeliner--saves time and never smudges.
  • Oxytocin_Panda
    Oxytocin_Panda Posts: 464 Member
    30ish tattoos. one piercing (frenum).

Had to google that one. Interesting.

i cannot unsee that.

5 tats. both side delts, both rear delts and middle back