the biggest loser workout dvds

Options
does anyone happen to know the calorie burn for the dvds cuz i cant find it anywhere so i just put it under circuit training . . but i was wondering if there was an actual count that anyone knows of because the dvds have different levels . . so i wanted to get each burn count . . . if that makes sense lol let me know thanx!

Replies

• tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    I use the Biggest Loser Cardio Max and I wear a heart rate monitor,,I have found that circuit training is the closest to calories of what my hrm says,,,but of course everyones body is different and burns different but I would still log it as circuit training...
  • annacataldo
    annacataldo Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    also wondering the same thing for jillian michaels 30 day shred and theres different levels as well and ive been entering at circuit training as well...
    one thought i had was do level 1 as aerobics low impact, level 2 as aerobics high impact, and level 3 as circuit training... but probably not right.
  • MommaBelvin
    MommaBelvin Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    also wondering the same thing for jillian michaels 30 day shred and theres different levels as well and ive been entering at circuit training as well...
    one thought i had was do level 1 as aerobics low impact, level 2 as aerobics high impact, and level 3 as circuit training... but probably not right.

thats a really good idea well im happy iv been doing it some what right i guess lol i have almost all of them so i wasnt sure what do do but for the yoga one i do enter that one in as yoga lol
  • tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    Same with 30 day shred,,while wearing my HRM it was as close to circuit training calries...doing both videos I use circuit training,,my HRM say's I burn like 67 calories more than what mfp circuit training says so I go by mfp so that I stay safe with my calories..