True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, I only have one last hour meeting to go before I can head off for me three day week, and I am super excited.

I confess that I am not too proud to ask you to take me with you. I am so over this work week.
  • stephi9
    stephi9 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I confess I don't want to go back to work in January I wish this weight would magically disappear...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess, I only have one last hour meeting to go before I can head off for me three day week, and I am super excited.

I confess that I am not too proud to ask you to take me with you. I am so over this work week.

I confess I certainly would. We could hit the bar, which sounds excellent.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I confess I certainly would. We could hit the bar, which sounds excellent.

Well then I confess I would fake sick leave work right now to hit the bars with you! It does sound most excellent!

then we could say this at the end of the night...

or in the morning.. whichever....

fwdovmqh514p.jpg
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess this is happening and it's taking all my willpower to not ask Leo for chips
    oepfdbdn1d69.jpg
  • francescacoscia16
    francescacoscia16 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I confess I tried to read all of the pages in the thread but gave up (too many!)

Also, I confess to feeling comforted by the fact that, by these confessions, you can clearly see everyone has their own insecurities and obsessions, which makes me feel less crazy.

I also confess to feeling awfully depressed because I'm in bed with a fever so I won't be able to run my morning jog for the next few days (just when I had just started again, running in the 6am dump air didn't help) and I also probably won't be able to sit my exam which is next week. I really wanted to take it, I'm so tired of living in this place, and I won't be able to until I'm done with university. :disappointed:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I confess Im waiting for @freeformed_again profile pic :D

can't show my rooster here anymore, regardless of how much you might want it Jo ;)

Lol..awww..face pic will do B)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    I confess that I wanted to try this mini sheet cake from Trader Joe''s and finally bought it today. I planned on only taking a fork full or two just to taste or at least polishing off the frosting and throwing the rest away if I liked the cake a little too much. I ended up eating around 5 pieces (there are only 6 to the cake) and even then I'm probably underestimating.

I'm not bulimic at all but part of me wishes I would get sick from the incredibly sweet frosting so i'd feel better about the food I'll still want to eat later.

I also confess the way my brain works is very weird. :)
  • TriFitness35
    TriFitness35 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Erm I eat peanut butter with my fingers out the jar
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I confess that I made us leave the house at nearly bedtime last night to go get a crunch cone
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I can be a little snarky sometime ..grrrr ;)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Midnight and getting off to bed.
    I confess, relaxed and ready for sleep.
    Cheers.
  • linad30
    linad30 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I confess I using laxatives to keep me slim
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    linad30 wrote: »

Honestly once a laxative hits your colon, there's little food still there. You're just purging water, minerals, electrolytes and indigestible fiber. Keep doing that and you'll cause major damage to your organs. Not judging, but you need to get some help. Talk to your doctor please.
  • linad30
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

Honestly once a laxative hits your colon, there's little food still there. You're just purging water, minerals, electrolytes and indigestible fiber. Keep doing that and you'll cause major damage to your organs. Not judging, but you need to get some help. Talk to your doctor please.

I'm using it over 2 years now and I can't stop doing it,scared to get fat because I ate something and it didn't get out that of my body
  • synchkat
    Options

I'm using it over 2 years now and I can't stop doing it,scared to get fat because I ate something and it didn't get out that of my body

You need to speak to a doctor about these feelings.
  • linad30
    Options

synchkat wrote: »

You need to speak to a doctor about these feelings.

It's really hard for me to accept that I might have a problem,I only wanted to stay in my uk size 6 after i get rid of 2 stones after pregnancy
  • Geeky_and_Cheeky
    Geeky_and_Cheeky Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I confess that I wish my son wasn't Autistic.

It's absolutely draining
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess that I wish my son wasn't Autistic.

It's absolutely draining

awww I feel for you. Mine is on the cusp and has ADHD but I know how somedays all you want is a "normal" child and to not be "that parent" getting judgmental stares when your child just cannot control his impulses.

It is tiring
  • Derpy_Hooves
    Derpy_Hooves Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm still eating halloween sweets. And I'm not logging them.
    I had marzipan for breakfast. Not logged.

I'm such an eejit really when I read this back.