True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• adremark
    adremark Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess that when I see someone's profile pic that is a little too perfect, I immediately google search the image and 9 times out of 10 I'll find the pic on some other site. #recognizecatfish

I always suspected they did that!!
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    People fake their profile pics in my manga app community ALLLLL the time. So many girls that use kpop idol pictures as themselves, or someone popular on instagram. Even one went as far as claiming some celebrity's dog was hers. If its not that, they post art and try to pass it off as their own.
  • adremark
    Options
    How do you search a picture on the internet?
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    reverse image search through google.

Save the pic to your device. Go to Google Images. Click on the camera icon to the right of the search bar and upload image. (you have to use 3rd party websites on a phone) You can also just right click on the image and copy image url, and paste that into the search bar after clicking on the camera
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    King_Spicy wrote: »
    reverse image search through google.

Save the pic to your device. Go to Google Images. Click on the camera icon to the right of the search bar and upload image. (you have to use 3rd party websites on a phone) You can also just right click on the image and copy image url, and paste that into the search bar after clicking on the camera

This or you can right click on the pic and click on "search google for image"
  • adremark
    Options
    @King_Spicy, @J_Surita3 Thanks a lot! Didn't realize you could do that!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    adremark wrote: »
    @King_Spicy, @J_Surita3 Thanks a lot! Didn't realize you could do that!

Only on Chrome I believe. I have Search Tinyeye on Firefox. But Tinyeye.com you can simply copy the url of the image and search it. Works well.
  • ssmetter
    ssmetter Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    ssmetter wrote: »
    I confess I really need some Lays soon!

as in potato chips? :)

Oh yes, Lay potato chips!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    evilokc wrote: »
    I always thought i would have a hot asian wife but im 6ft 3 and muscular with a beard and thats not generally what they are attracted too..

Well maybe not the shaved chin part of it :p

Have you been to any asian countries? White, tall, musculuar men are treated as kings. You have your choice of 30 women attempting to take you home with them every night. I even had women approach me WHILE I was with my gf AND holding her hand. They are aggressive lil buggers

* l'll be booking a flight to Tokyo this afternoon

... then Korea

.... then Thailand

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    evilokc wrote: »
    I always thought i would have a hot asian wife but im 6ft 3 and muscular with a beard and thats not generally what they are attracted too..

Well maybe not the shaved chin part of it :p

Have you been to any asian countries? White, tall, musculuar men are treated as kings. You have your choice of 30 women attempting to take you home with them every night. I even had women approach me WHILE I was with my gf AND holding her hand. They are aggressive lil buggers

* l'll be booking a flight to Tokyo this afternoon

... then Korea

.... then Thailand

Send a man my way while you're there.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm on a (not doctor ordered but medically necessary) full diet break so that I can heal after an ongoing personal health problem/scare. I'm logging in daily, but haven't logged a bite or sip in years. If I face a slight gain, I'll deal with that after recovery. If it's a major gain, I'm okay with having 30 years shaved off of my time on Earth.
  • Icheatonmywife
    Icheatonmywife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I confess I have involuntary repulsion to guys who ware the half limp beany on their head at the gym.... If Fken 100 degrees out side, you dont need to warm your ears.... Makes me want to snatch them off their head, and put them in the trash.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I have involuntary repulsion to guys who ware the half limp beany on their head at the gym.... If Fken 100 degrees out side, you dont need to warm your ears.... Makes me want to snatch them off their head, and put them in the trash.

I confess I'd give you a dollar I'd tou did this
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

I give other guys zero attention.

With all of the stunning women out there, I have no time to notice anything about some other guy.
  • Icheatonmywife
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

I confess I'd give you a dollar I'd tou did this

you owe me a dollar its on... Ill have to find a way to steel the security tapes to prove it... though
  • amcalmond768
    amcalmond768 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to the pain from getting ink

Best feeling ever.. Well one of the best feelings ever lol
  • Icheatonmywife
    Options

Oh now you cant say that with out pictures of your ink...
  • amcalmond768
    Options

Oh now you cant say that with out pictures of your ink...

Lmao
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

Yikes. I confess getting a tattoo was the most annoying feeling ever. Although I would get one more

• amcalmond768
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Yikes. I confess getting a tattoo was the most annoying feeling ever. Although I would get one more

I love it.. But if you saw my tattoo artist you would want to cover yourself in them lmao