I gained a pound
  • DarlingNikki2011
    DarlingNikki2011 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm scared of what tomorrow may bring.
  • evilokc
    evilokc Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I always thought i would have a hot asian wife but im 6ft 3 and muscular with a beard and thats not generally what they are attracted too..
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    I confess that you look like Wolverine
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    evilokc wrote: »
    I always thought i would have a hot asian wife but im 6ft 3 and muscular with a beard and thats not generally what they are attracted too..

Well maybe not the shaved chin part of it :p

Have you been to any asian countries? White, tall, musculuar men are treated as kings. You have your choice of 30 women attempting to take you home with them every night. I even had women approach me WHILE I was with my gf AND holding her hand. They are aggressive lil buggers
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    I confess that I secretly judge people who smoke

Oh, me too :/

• kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I always hope I recognize somebody from another site.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess that when I see someone's profile pic that is a little too perfect, I immediately google search the image and 9 times out of 10 I'll find the pic on some other site. #recognizecatfish

Amazing that so many people don't realize you can reverse search pics huh? I haven't done it here but had a friend on FB that made a fake girlfriend account using a pic from a model that he liked. He got pretty deep in his lie so one day I decided to reverse search her pic and found out who it was. It was pretty sad really. Once I started asking questions and making subtle hints they suddenly broke up. I never told him that I knew because it was actually kind of entertaining to see what he was going to do next. He went as far to paint his toes and nails on one side in pics to try and pass it off as her.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess that when I see someone's profile pic that is a little too perfect, I immediately google search the image and 9 times out of 10 I'll find the pic on some other site. #recognizecatfish

Why do people do that? I confess I don't understand the reasons for this at all
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Amazing that so many people don't realize you can reverse search pics huh? I haven't done it here but had a friend on FB that made a fake girlfriend account using a pic from a model that he liked. He got pretty deep in his lie so one day I decided to reverse search her pic and found out who it was. It was pretty sad really. Once I started asking questions and making subtle hints they suddenly broke up. I never told him that I knew because it was actually kind of entertaining to see what he was going to do next. He went as far to paint his toes and nails on one side in pics to try and pass it off as her.

Wow! Someone like that, I'd feel sorry for and would probably not call him out.

It's the ones who want to pose as the smokin hot bodied and then blatantly lie when confronted. I mean say anything, "I took the pic because I aspire to be like that" or something...anything but don't LIE and insist it's your pic, when it's NOT!
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

out of curiosity, when I put my screenname in google and did a google image search, pretty much all of mfp members pictures come up. That is kind of weird.

I put your name in there @J_Surita3, and a bunch of mfp people's pics are there...including me. Weird, huh?

I know I hate that. I just google the image itself not the name.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

It's the ones who want to pose as the smokin hot bodied and then blatantly lie when confronted. I mean say anything, "I took the pic because I aspire to be like that" or something...anything but don't LIE and insist it's your pic, when it's NOT!

Exactly why I didn't fully call him out. But if he had used a pic of himself that wasn't him instead of a fake girlfriend I totally would have completely called him out. Other people were catching on to the fake girlfriend thing too.. it was interesting to say the least. He is fully there mentally, he made a desperate and bad decision.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Exactly why I didn't fully call him out. But if he had used a pic of himself that wasn't him instead of a fake girlfriend I totally would have completely called him out. Other people were catching on to the fake girlfriend thing too.. it was interesting to say the least. He is fully there mentally, he made a desperate and bad decision.

lol, poor guy. Sounds desperate indeed. I called a guy out here for that very reason. I wouldn't have, had he not lied to my face. He was a hornyperv anyways. He deserved what he got.
  • ssmetter
    ssmetter Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I confess I really need some Lays soon!
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    ssmetter wrote: »
    I confess I really need some Lays soon!

as in potato chips? :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I caught sight of mt butt in my workout shorts and while they're magical lululemon I have to say working out works. :)