Replies

• thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    King_Spicy wrote: »
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    As much as I hate the brand, I confess that Axe deodorant matches my body odor the best and keeps me smelling fresh for longer than I would ever go without a shower. I made the mistake of buying Degree sports deodorant once and 2 hours later it was like I hadn't showered in a week.

So how do you determine the right deodorant? Trail in error?

Pretty much that and matching scents. Kinda easy to do after wearing deodorant for 20 years. Same thing goes for cologne if one must wear it. Just gotta match scents.

Done it with cologne but damned if I never thought to do it with deodorant...just resorted to reapplying every 6-8 hours or so. Mind. Blown.

I confess that I appreciate the insights

I can go for two days and 40 miles of biking while still smelling delicious (with Axe deodorant). However with others, I can smell rank after just stepping outside. lol

funny part is that Axe uses less percentage of active ingredient than the others

I quit using antiperspirant years ago when I realized I was sweating MORE when I wore it, so I cut out some active ingredients. I always avoided Axe because it's so damn overpriced...but I guess I'll have to give it a shot now. I've been using Degree that you mentioned before...and I've used Old Spice before too but that had the problem of making me smell rank after a few hours so I switched...Degree works for a few more hours
  • KristyAMartinez
    KristyAMartinez Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    omg it is so hard to eat at least 1500 calories a day, after doing my food diary this past couple of days, i find out i average about less then 900 a day on a normal bases, i have to try an make myself eat more to get to at least 1000 to 1100 calories a day, how can people eat so much :/
  • tecia48
    tecia48 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    omg it is so hard to eat at least 1500 calories a day, after doing my food diary this past couple of days, i find out i average about less then 900 a day on a normal bases, i have to try an make myself eat more to get to at least 1000 to 1100 calories a day, how can people eat so much :/

I understand that one. I have trouble sometimes also. What gets me in trouble is the sodium intake lol
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    mntnwmn477 wrote: »
    I confess that I really, REALLY love the smell of deodorant on a mans armpit!!! I could snuggle up in there alllll day!

I just might let you..
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I never want to see another tomato
  • Jrodasff
    Jrodasff Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I confess I think I've lost my sex drive. June 1st of last year, after listening to an audiobook on The Tao, I decided to embark on a quest for spiritual growth that would involve abstaining from self-pleasure as well as sex (by default, I wasn't getting laid anyway). My goal was 100 days but I experienced such stark moments of enlightenment that I kept charging on. Well, it's been almost 300 days now and I think I lost my sex drive two months ago. Yesterday I was standing in line at Trader Joe's during the after-work rush and in front of me was this woman wearing a tight pencil skirt. And her booty was looking like an eraser if you know what I mean. I took a quick gander and then all I could think about was, "So what am I gonna do with this Gnocchi?" Bruh, I have like no interest in women anymore. At least not sexually. Is this ASEXUALITY? I must say that I enjoy the discipline that comes with being in complete control of my chakra systems and thus I have no plans of breaking the fast. I'm glad I have a place to share this as my people around me would surely recommend psychiatric help and otherwise make me feel inadequate. But MFP understands. They always do.

Brooooo this sounds terrible!!!!! Hey to each his own. Whatever floats your boat
  • sboyce75
    sboyce75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I smoke a bowl of green before every run and workout.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I signed up to play croquet this summer. It was so I could recruit a girl to skate on my skating team...well she moved away so since I can't recruit her anymore I never showed up at croquet. Now the season is ending. Oops guess I'm not playing croquet.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • KristyAMartinez
    KristyAMartinez Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    tecia48 wrote: »

I understand that one. I have trouble sometimes also. What gets me in trouble is the sodium intake lol

i hear ya, its just so hard to get myself to eat the amount of calories that an adult woman needs :/
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess, I'm soopah nerdy/geeky/quirky compared to the impression people seem to get of me off hand.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    I confess that if I have to hear my desk mate talk about her new fad diet one more time I am going to throat punch her as I shove her stupid Body By Vi up her *kitten*! With her, she *kitten* and complains about being fat then every 6 months she starts a new crazy fad diet.. it lasts 3-4 weeks. Loses some weight. Gains it back. *kitten* all over again. And if I hear one more time today how after 3 days of drinking two shakes a day then pigging out on take out at night because *gasp* she is starving when she gets home and how her actual literal stomach is shrinking because she is eating so much less I am going to pull up all the research that will show her she is gullible and stomachs don't really shrink by eating less food. Or that her actual weight loss so far is not pure fat instead of water weight. After years, of going through this with her, I have stopped saying anything cuz she knows it all.
  • noexcuses0626
    noexcuses0626 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I base my self-worth on what the scale says in the morning. Okay, well, maybe not my entire self-worth but that number dictates how I feel about myself for the rest of the day.
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    @LiftingLady5: where should I send my resume? I think I can do this job!
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    I confess that if I have to hear my desk mate talk about her new fad diet one more time I am going to throat punch her as I shove her stupid Body By Vi up her *kitten*! With her, she *kitten* and complains about being fat then every 6 months she starts a new crazy fad diet.. it lasts 3-4 weeks. Loses some weight. Gains it back. *kitten* all over again. And if I hear one more time today how after 3 days of drinking two shakes a day then pigging out on take out at night because *gasp* she is starving when she gets home and how her actual literal stomach is shrinking because she is eating so much less I am going to pull up all the research that will show her she is gullible and stomachs don't really shrink by eating less food. Or that her actual weight loss so far is pure fat instead of water weight. After years, of going through this with her, I have stopped saying anything cuz she knows it all.

you need to hire some big guy to just come in and eat a huge pizza and then a bunch of brownies while standing by her desk and looking at her the whole time.

this, then throat punch her. :) just cuz.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I weighed myself and while I feel skinny weighed lots but I don't care I might have pizza for lunch anyway