Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm starting to really hate tomatoes
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    I occasionally walk around my office holding a piece of paper and doing no work.
    To see how long I get away with it.

I bet if you scratch your head and look puzzled then occasionally bend down over your desk and draw a smiley face on the paper you can get away with it a lot longer!!

Genius
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ^ makes me have the bad feels

Why? Its better to be nice to people on the internet than mean to them. So go you.

feel like I should be honest and not give false hope

Why? Its better to be nice to people on the internet than mean to them. So go you.

maybe they don't believe you anyway. who knows.

I don't believe most of anything that's posted. Because. Internet.

This ^^ :)
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

It's fine to be nice, but it could backfire on you. Flirt with a woman who's never been flirted with and she'll start planning the wedding.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I confess that I smoke a bit too much pot and that ends up me eating far too much cookies and ice cream lol

Is there a too much? I started drinking tea instead of eating this week and broke through my plateau.
    salembambi wrote: »
    i hate yellow or orange cars so much

Yellow the most. My mom had a lemon yellow Toyota Corolla in the late 70s early 80s with brown interior. Ugliest car ever. I was mortified when she drove carpools.
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really, REALLY love the smell of deodorant on a mans armpit!!! I could snuggle up in there alllll day!
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ^I love the smell of the RIGHT deodorant. Have to match the correct deodorant to the natural body odor so it doesn't smell like must half way through the day. Get the right smell, and have a nice smelling armpit for 2-3 days instead
  • MTgal477
    Options
    King_Spicy wrote: »
    ^I love the smell of the RIGHT deodorant. Have to match the correct deodorant to the natural body odor so it doesn't smell like must half way through the day. Get the right smell, and have a nice smelling armpit for 2-3 days instead

Ok, I suppose you're right ;) And when it IS the right deodorant.....mmmmm.....
  • King_Spicy
    Options
    As much as I hate the brand, I confess that Axe deodorant matches my body odor the best and keeps me smelling fresh for longer than I would ever go without a shower. I made the mistake of buying Degree sports deodorant once and 2 hours later it was like I hadn't showered in a week.
  • MTgal477
    Options
    As much as I hate the brand, I confess that Axe deodorant matches my body odor the best and keeps me smelling fresh for longer than I would ever go without a shower. I made the mistake of buying Degree sports deodorant once and 2 hours later it was like I hadn't showered in a week.

I loooove the smell of Axe!
  • DamnRod
    DamnRod Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I occasionally walk around my office holding a piece of paper and doing no work.
    To see how long I get away with it.

I bet if you scratch your head and look puzzled then occasionally bend down over your desk and draw a smiley face on the paper you can get away with it a lot longer!!

This is how I've made it through life so far...

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess that everything is making me irrationally angry today and I really wish I could take a sledgehammer to everything in my office.
  • King_Spicy
    Options

So how do you determine the right deodorant? Trail in error?

Pretty much that and matching scents. Kinda easy to do after wearing deodorant for 20 years. Same thing goes for cologne if one must wear it. Just gotta match scents.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

Pretty much that and matching scents. Kinda easy to do after wearing deodorant for 20 years. Same thing goes for cologne if one must wear it. Just gotta match scents.

Done it with cologne but damned if I never thought to do it with deodorant...just resorted to reapplying every 6-8 hours or so. Mind. Blown.

I confess that I appreciate the insights
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have never used deodorant...slathering chemicals into my arm pits just seems wrong... BUT I would like to personally thank all the people that recognize the need B)
  • King_Spicy
    edited August 2016
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Done it with cologne but damned if I never thought to do it with deodorant...just resorted to reapplying every 6-8 hours or so. Mind. Blown.

I confess that I appreciate the insights

I can go for two days and 40 miles of biking while still smelling delicious (with Axe deodorant). However with others, I can smell rank after just stepping outside. lol

funny part is that Axe uses less percentage of active ingredient than the others