Just had a baby and want to lose weight...

Options
2»

Replies

• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I have a 9 month old, 4 year old, and 6 year old. I'm working to lose baby weight (Still! I swear it is harder after each baby, at least for me) and I'm also looking for friends to keep me accountable, especially for working out. Feel free to add me!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • saraswanson2190
    saraswanson2190 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also just had a baby 8 weeks ago. This is my 2nd one :). My first daughter is 19 months old. With my first, the weight just fell off. Within weeks I was below my prepregnancy weight. And I only bf for 3 weeks. Now this time it's so hard not to eat everything in the house! I was so excited to lose all the weight again... but sadly I've just been gaining weight. I'm even breastfeeding. It's hard to get any exercise while I'm home all day with 2 kiddos. I'm glad there's other new moms on here sharing my struggle :). I'm 5'6" 186 lbs. I want to be 150 lbs. The struggle is real.
  • aoede
    aoede Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also just had a baby 8 weeks ago. This is my 2nd one :). My first daughter is 19 months old. With my first, the weight just fell off. Within weeks I was below my prepregnancy weight. And I only bf for 3 weeks. Now this time it's so hard not to eat everything in the house! I was so excited to lose all the weight again... but sadly I've just been gaining weight. I'm even breastfeeding. It's hard to get any exercise while I'm home all day with 2 kiddos. I'm glad there's other new moms on here sharing my struggle :). I'm 5'6" 186 lbs. I want to be 150 lbs. The struggle is real.

My baby is 8 weeks old on Monday! I'm struggling to lose the baby weight despite breastfeeding. I'm not sure if I've gained muscle in place of fat, or I'm just not losing fat! I'm about 20 pounds heavier than pre-pregnancy. I want it gone before Christmas so I can eat whatever I like!
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Mom of three here! Just had my last two weeks ago! Add me! Have about 40 to lose for goal weight!
  • saranya_ks
    saranya_ks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had my baby three months ago. I have 11 pounds to lose. Add me!
  • gohamptons
    gohamptons Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    kimbertran wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I just had a baby and want to shed a tons of pound. I'm 5.3 and currently weighted 145. My goal is to get back to 110. I'm looking for a few MFP working out partner who I can report my daily eating and workout activities. Care to join? Add me so we can keep each other motivated. :)
    You can join my t25 support group. We are only on alpha day 7. It is guaranteed that you will see active postings every day, and only positive momentum. Search focus t25 support group November 2016. Im going all the way to gamma, and all of you can join that want to be in a group where someone is gonna stick it out all the way!
    Hi everyone, I just had a baby and want to shed a tons of pound. I'm 5.3 and currently weighted 145. My goal is to get back to 110. I'm looking for a few MFP working out partner who I can report my daily eating and workout activities. Care to join? Add me so we can keep each other motivated. :)
    You can join my t25 support group. We are only on alpha day 7. It is guaranteed that you will see active postings every day, and only positive momentum. Search focus t25 support group November 2016. Im going all the way to gamma, and all of you can join that want to be in a group where someone is gonna stick it out all the way!

I just started T25. Are you taking members? I'd love the camaraderie!
  • awolf2011
    awolf2011 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I've got 4 boys, oldest being 12 and youngest being almost 3, and I still have that baby weight to lose!! :) I did lose quite a bit between the 3rd and 4th but I gained 50 lbs with all 4 of them and well, life just got busy. I did exclusively breastfeed with my last and I did lose about 15 lbs. Anywho, I'm now doing a bootcamp M-F at 5:30 am and eating lots of protein and drinking lots of water. I always feel full which is something I have not experienced before. Congrats to all you ladies with new babies <3