I have the "feels" now...

Options

Replies

• AllSpiceNice
    AllSpiceNice Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Wow - very impressive! Do you follow a specific lifting program?
  • meeshymoosh
    meeshymoosh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    This reminds me of the meme I saw recently, that pictured a woman seated on a bench with a weight in one hand, that said, "A guy once told me I look like a man. I told him that if he lifted heavier, he could, too."

For next time...

Oooooh, I love this!!!
  • laurens47
    laurens47 Posts: 117 Member
    Options

Thank you! Strong Lift 5x5
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Some people...

Personally, I'd love to have your arms (well, arms that look like that, anyway!). Working on it.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    <3
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    You know, I almost feel left out, I rarely get insulting PMs because of what I say on the forums. Except that one time.......
  • laurens47
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Relser wrote: »
    The tag line made me think of this

fjhmqvq2199r.jpg

Lol!
  • AllSpiceNice
    AllSpiceNice Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, I need to check that out.

I have decent arm definition from just body weight work, but sometimes wonder what I could achieve with an actual weight lifting routine. Your results are inspiring me to move in that direction!
    laurens47 wrote: »

• laurens47
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, I need to check that out.

I have decent arm definition from just body weight work, but sometimes wonder what I could achieve with an actual weight lifting routine. Your results are inspiring me to move in that direction!
    laurens47 wrote: »

Absolutely. I was in the same boat then turned to lifting, lifting heavy and eating to really support those goals. Definitely give it a try! :)
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I know four women who would love to have arms like yours. Wife and daughters lol. Great job, be proud of what you've accomplished. :)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    You know, I almost feel left out, I rarely get insulting PMs because of what I say on the forums. Except that one time.......

That and the supposed junk pics I keep hearing about. I'm okay without either, thanks.

OP, your arms are awesome. Sounds like the guy has his idea of what women should look like. Unfortunately, he also has a computer/mobile phone. Love stronglifts.
  • alyangel123
    alyangel123 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My arms are really tiny compared to the rest of me I look a bit silly right now with muscular legs and skinny arms XD Did strong lifts alone help you build the muscle you have in your arms? I've been considering that programme. I would love any advice you have on how to build more muscle there, would it help to train arms more than legs in my case? Or just start strong lifts and hope my arms catch up?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Grrl, you b supah bulky.
  • laurens47
    Options
    Grey_1 wrote: »
    I know four women who would love to have arms like yours. Wife and daughters lol. Great job, be proud of what you've accomplished. :)

That's awesome! Thank you!
  • laurens47
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

That and the supposed junk pics I keep hearing about. I'm okay without either, thanks.

OP, your arms are awesome. Sounds like the guy has his idea of what women should look like. Unfortunately, he also has a computer/mobile phone. Love stronglifts.

Lol! Exactly! And thank you very much! :)
  • laurens47
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My arms are really tiny compared to the rest of me I look a bit silly right now with muscular legs and skinny arms XD Did strong lifts alone help you build the muscle you have in your arms? I've been considering that programme. I would love any advice you have on how to build more muscle there, would it help to train arms more than legs in my case? Or just start strong lifts and hope my arms catch up?

Thank you very much! Strong Lifts really started it all. Compound movements are awesome. I do isolation lifts, but not what a lot of ppl would assume I do. I eat to account for what I am trying to accomplish. Genetics help me some too! I highly recommend strong lifts though. Definitely give it a try!
  • laurens47
    Options
    Grrl, you b supah bulky.

Bruh...lol! ;)
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,053 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Easier to be a troll than to do the hard work you obviously have done. Rock on!
  • laurens47
    Options
    ahoy_m8 wrote: »
    You look fantastic. Easier to be a troll than to do the hard work you obviously have done. Rock on!

Exactly! Thank you:)