Please help ;(

Options
You guys I been trying to loose weight for the longest time ever and nothing is working why ???? I am5"11 and I weigh 174. My goal is145. How do I loose weight . Maybe I'm
Doing something wrong . Any advise ?

Replies

• malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Are you counting calories and logging everything as accurately as possible (using a food scale)?
  • norhanobeid2192
    norhanobeid2192 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Here and there yeah . I'm working out and eating healthy maybe once a week acheat meal
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Start logging consistently. You really don't know how much you're eating otherwise. :)
  • daniip_la
    daniip_la Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Tighten up your logging and weigh your food.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Here and there yeah...

^ There's your answer. Working out and "eating healthy" doesn't necessarily equate to weight loss. A calorie deficit (eating less than you burn) creates weight loss.
  • silverfiend
    silverfiend Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Here and there yeah . I'm working out and eating healthy maybe once a week acheat meal

Theres your problem. STOP BREAKING THE DIET!!!. Then start weighing and measuring everything so you can calculate exactly how many calories you eat. Last, stop eating back your exercise calories. Once you start losing, slowly add back SOME of thosr exercise cals
  • norhanobeid2192
    Options
    Okay thanks I will literally and I pray to god this work.
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    If you have a small deficit a cheat meal can blow your deficit for the week.

Weigh everything and always log. If you still want to make "cheat" meals work you can do something like deduct 100 cals 6 days of the week and use the extra 600 cals towards a meal you really want.
  • kileyc8214
    kileyc8214 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Use the weight watchers points program it was very helpful for me I lost 1 pound in a day and I already feel happy him if you defriend me I will help anyone who needs help with the weight watchers program
  • norhanobeid2192
    Options
    I have less to aim but I rather be aggressively on what I'm aiming I just wanna loose 20lbs and illl be happy
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,940 Member
    Options
    Read the first posts in the forum and the threads they reference