Tummy Tuck time

Options
13»

Replies

• missy34
    missy34 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Several years ago I lost over 100 lbs. I had a tummy tuck which took off an additional 12 lbs. My healing time was very slow and painful. I had an open wound that wouldn't close. After two months I was finally back to normal. I had stopped exercising in that time period because I couldn't. Eventually I gained everything back :( I'm working on losing it again. I'm still glad I had my tummy tuck, even with the problems I ran into and even after gaining weight back it's still 100 % better than it was before. Good luck!!
  • sarah120906
    sarah120906 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Watching...I'm hoping you post some pics. Congratulations, and I hope you have a speedy recovery:)
  • cafaria67
    cafaria67 Posts: 30
    Options
    I hope to have a tummy tuck when I am finished with this weight loss. I've had 3 children, and we're all done! I have been battling with my weight since my oldest son was born in 2006. In addtion to having my children, I have had 2 surgeries. I had gallbladder laporoscopic surgery (4 small scars). But my bellybutton was never the same. It didn't look like it was stitched right or heal right. Then, years later, I had my appendix removed. That scar is awful, about 4 inches almost diagonal across my lower stomach!!! I am curious to see what it will look like when I loose the rest of my wieght. If I had any guts, I'd show you a pic. Picture your gut hanging (ewww) but it doesn't hang the same on both sides, cause of the scar tissue. It's lopsided.

OK, I'm done grossing you out. I really hope I can get this done someday. My poor tummy is a mess!! :frown:

Congrats to you, OP!! I hope you have a quick and speedy recovery. Hopefully you'll come back and share some before/after pics!!
  • Determined1980
    Options
    You deserved that tummy tuck and I am so happy everything worked out. God Bless You!
  • teasdino
    teasdino Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I think you are fantastic.
    After I lose the pounds I want to get one too. I have had 4 children and that whole ripped muscle down the middle is what I deal with. I can't wait to hear about your progress. Thank you for posting.
    Jac
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!