True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• OS_KAT
    OS_KAT Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and I can't sleep in pitch black darkness, I have to have a light of some sort on, I also hallucinate at night sometimes and if I wake up from a deep sleep and think I see something, then I have to leave the tv on all night to feel better

Holy *kitten*. This is me!!!

• Geeky_and_Cheeky
    Geeky_and_Cheeky Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I confess that I enjoy the few weekends I have without my kids. I deep clean my house and sleep in!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I confess I'm sick of having to wake up to messages about medical emergencies and having to run people to emergency rooms and appointments
    I also confess I'm sick of hearing about Pokemon and I want to run away and not have to talk to anyone
  • Geeky_and_Cheeky
    Geeky_and_Cheeky Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I confess that my kids & coworkers must think I have IBS because I'm always hiding in the bathroom lol
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I drunk post on MFP and the next morning I'm searching to see what kind of foolishness I said, or who I exchanged messages with. :#
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess that I loathe attention *kitten*. Especially ones that think you can't see thru their *kitten*.

FTW.
  • littlebritttfit
    littlebritttfit Posts: 72 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    i confess that i purposely ignore phone calls from certain family members and then erases messages without listening to them and pretend i never got them when asked.
  • Grey_1
    Grey_1 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've never sent a FR, yet wish I had more friends for and to support...but I still keep coming back and lurking pathetically. :blush:
  • bfitgirl
    bfitgirl Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I confess that secretly I am delighted by dehydration weight loss after a big night out drinking.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I've been having vertigo, for nearly a week & I just began doing chores today but it's taking me, twice as long because I keep double checking everything, to be sure that it got done & done right. I normally only check the stove/oven twice, when I use it but today, I am even double checking; that I flushed the toilet!
  • Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I confess: The more weight I lose the fatter I feel.

Is that weird?
  • RNZLR44
    RNZLR44 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm visiting my mom and found cinnamon raisin bread! I've just had 4 slices!! Somebody stopppp meeeee :flushed:

Sounds like some good bread!
  • RNZLR44
    Options
    I confess its 11am im still in my pjs and have only done 900 steps

Nothing wrong with that at all @treenzdreamz
  • RNZLR44
    Options
    I confess that I want a couple of tattoos when I'm finished getting into shape. I think tats are bad*kitty*
  • sizzawu
    sizzawu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I confess I have no idea what this "*kitty*" stuff means..
  • RNZLR44
    Options
    @sizzawu *kitty* is a fill in word for profanity
  • sizzawu
    sizzawu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Ohhh LOL.. I couldn't understand what everyone was trying to say!
  • columbus2015
    columbus2015 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I confess that we've got friends coming over for drinks tonight... and I'm really tempted to pre-party for it.