New - Looking to lose another 55lbs!

carneytl
carneytl Posts: 2
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
I'm so motivated by the support and guidance that this whole site offers. I recently lost around 55lbs, but I've seem to hit a plateau. Being able to track and set reminders to fit in all 5 meals is something I've been longing for! I've seen all the support that is given and received, and I'm so honored to be apart of it all. I hope all of you are doing well, and progressing! You control your own success!

Best of luck to everyone!

Replies

• kage75
    kage75 Posts: 6
    I love this site. It has given me so much motivation to eat right and exercise. One thing I don't do, though, is eat my extra calories they give back for exercising. Good luck with your goals :)
  • carneytl
    carneytl Posts: 2
    Yeah, I notice that they give back the calories you burned after working out. I think I'll just go by the added food calories instead, is that what you did?
  • ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202 Member
    Congrats on dropping 55 lbs already! That's great! This site will help you reach your goals. I just found it and joined recently. It really helps keep me accountable for what I'm eating. Best of luck to you! Add me as a friend if you like.
This discussion has been closed.