Hello newbie here

Options
Hey everyone I'm on my 3rd week of MFP..I'm 5"8 and currently 15st 3/4 It's told me I can eat 1660 cals do I have to eat all the cals?? As some days I have quite a few left! I have also started running 2-3 times a week does that affect the losses? Thank you in advance xx

Replies

• tammymoorestepp
    tammymoorestepp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!! That is great you started running! I am a walker.. I am just getting a new start.. I have a lot to lose.. Trying to keep myself motivated..
  • aegreen86
    aegreen86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!! That is great you started running! I am a walker.. I am just getting a new start.. I have a lot to lose.. Trying to keep myself motivated..

I've very nearly lost 3st you can do this!! thought I would hate running but actually really love it! Xx

• gracenadeau
    gracenadeau Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi aegreen I just signed in as new also, your running that's great,best wishes to you. Tammy, I have a good deal of weight to loose also, I'm a walker, but having great trouble with flat feet, no matter what I wear, so it has slowed the walking down (woops...my excuse #1). Trusting with encouragement from those working on the same issue it will help to move forward.
  • joenimation
    joenimation Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me if you want. Lost more than 20 lbs since I started in late August.
  • lelevaga89
    lelevaga89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome !! Most welcome to add me :)