• TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    I went for a 2 mile jog this morning... :wink:
  • MelisBee
    MelisBee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just completed another 2.3 miles for today... :smile:

You're speeding along! I need to catch up!
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    hey all are we checking in once a week???? ive lost 2lbs and run 4.8 miles so far :) hows everyone else doing
  • TakuraHunt
    TakuraHunt Posts: 208
    Options
    I jogged/walked 2.44 miles today at lunch... my goal is to do 3 miles on Wednesday (fingers crossed)... how is everyone else doing today...
  • MelisBee
    Options
    Today I was feeling pretty discouraged having not lost any weight this past week. I ran 2 miles today though. =/
    How's everyone else?
  • lilieslosinit
    lilieslosinit Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I started the couch to 5k today and I went 2 miles! Felt pretty good :) Great job everyone! One question: how do you all add the ticker to your signature? I made one at the ticker factory; I'm just not sure which code to use to put into the signature. Thanks!
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    I started the couch to 5k today and I went 2 miles! Felt pretty good :) Great job everyone! One question: how do you all add the ticker to your signature? I made one at the ticker factory; I'm just not sure which code to use to put into the signature. Thanks!

Nevermind I figured it out :)
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    So not a great monday way over calorie intake and no excercise. But Tuesday is going great have a two mile walk in already and food is starting out good.

I am down another pound so in the last 3 weeks I am down 3.4 pounds so yeah. Now to get my snaking under control.

Melisbee - The scale will catch up to your work, sometimes it takes it a little while, i am sure if you do measurements you will see results.

Lilieslosinit- Nice job on the 2 miles keep up the great work!

Good luck ladies, Have a great tuesday!
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hey everyone ive managed 7 mioles so far and off to gym to do another 1 today. my legs r aching today lol so off to spa after my workout today.
    shall we all post our weight loss results once a week??? monday morning maybe :) also ur weekly amount of miles?? x
  • MelisBee
    Options
    I think posting once a week is good idea! Maybe every Monday we'll list how much we ran that week and how much we lost! Also feel free to post or message me or anyone else if you're feeling a little discouraged!

Side note: I ran 1.5 miles today and have another 2 planned tomorrow. I'm getting better on going further without getting tired and it's nice. Great job everybody!
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hi everyonei didnt run today but i did walk 3miles on the treadmill with an incline of 11.00 im now up to 11 miles :) yay
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a new week ladies, got 2 miles in this morning since I will not have time tonight to get any excercise in. This week I am working on taking it one day at a time/ one meal at a time. Not doing the best with what I eat or should I say snack on. So I am starting the day off on a good note with a Herbalife shake and banana this morning.

Best wishes this week and I will check back later.
  • SKINNYME1988
    Options
    Sounds great to me :) im in!! I am aiming for 15lbs
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    Happy Monday all! Welcome skinny me! Nice work frogy! I have a hard time getting up in the morning period, let alone to exercise, so I admire your dedication. I'm planning on starting week 2 of couch to 5k tonight. I went 6 miles this week and lost 1.2lbs. Here's to a new week :)
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    hey all happy monday. ive lost 2.5lbs this week and a total of 13 miles. i did 2 today so that will go on this weeks tota... hope everyone is doing well x
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    Great job tonilizzy! I'm posting again because I've been looking into 5k runs around the Albuquerque area to register for so that I will be even more motivated to finish the C25K program. Has anyone else thought about doing this/done it in the past? I'm kind of scared to sign up for one. I keep thinking what if I'm the slowest one???
  • tonilizzy88
    Options
    Great job tonilizzy! I'm posting again because I've been looking into 5k runs around the Albuquerque area to register for so that I will be even more motivated to finish the C25K program. Has anyone else thought about doing this/done it in the past? I'm kind of scared to sign up for one. I keep thinking what if I'm the slowest one???

hey ive completed many 5k runs and im doing one sunday for cancer actualy :) im doing a 10k in september which will be harder but with training ull be fine :) train 4-5 times a week x
  • lilieslosinit
    Options
    I forgot to post on this yesterday, but I see no one else did either :( I hope we're all still in this! I lost 1.4lbs this week and ran 8 miles! Good luck this week everyone!
  • MelisBee
    Options
    Hey guys sorry I haven't checked in! I've been so busy with summer finals! But I'm still running and recently got new running shoes that have helped tremendously! I hope everyone's still in this! Good luck!