Beach Body On Demand. Who else uses it?

Options
I just signed up for the 30 day free trial a couple of days ago.
So far it's going great, as I'm able to use a ton of workout programs that they have.
Example; The Insanity series and p90x series, but a bunch more as well.

Is anyone else using this or considering using it?

Replies

• joyinlife77
    joyinlife77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I use it too! My husband completed Insanity using it (and got some absolutely crazy results!!!!) and I started P90x3, but didn't finish due to an unrelated injury (darn steps...lol) and I needed to take time off to heal. I've paid for the digital unlock of Insanity Max:30 (LOVING IT!) and will be finishing it up right before New Years Eve. I'm planning on restarting P90x3 in the New Year!
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I use it. Love it. I brought a few ones I wanted.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed the P90X and Insanity, most especially when I was trying to reintroduce myself to pull ups. Friendlier way, in my mind to restart.

Am going to get the Core de force when it becomes available.
  • singletrackmtbr
    singletrackmtbr Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Two words: The Asylum. It's the forgotten middle child of all Shaun T workouts, and IMO the best one.
  • Brittanypomales
    Brittanypomales Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I use it an love it. Am finishing up P90x3 and thinking of starting up one of the Insanity programs once I am finished. These programs are so much more convenient and effective than any gym!
  • DaniWhis
    DaniWhis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Following this--I've been strongly considering getting it! I've been curious as to the variety available. Are there lots of different programs? (ie weights, cardio, low impact, plyo)
  • sjfitafter4
    sjfitafter4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I´ve been a subscriber for over a year and I love it! Me and my husband both use it! So awesome to have the opportunity to work out at home. It´s like having a personal trainer in my living room. ;)
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I use it and LOVE it. They have a new annual subscription plan that end up being cheaper than the quarterly option. I've got the app on my Roku and it's so handy not to have to mess around with DVDs. Plus there are so many options. Lots of different types of programs and workouts.
  • shannanicole77
    shannanicole77 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I use it too! My husband completed Insanity using it (and got some absolutely crazy results!!!!) and I started P90x3, but didn't finish due to an unrelated injury (darn steps...lol) and I needed to take time off to heal. I've paid for the digital unlock of Insanity Max:30 (LOVING IT!) and will be finishing it up right before New Years Eve. I'm planning on restarting P90x3 in the New Year!

Just curious - how much was the digital unlock for a specific program? We are weighing the options between Daily Burn and Beach Body on Demand subscription. There are quite a few programs that are available but was curious about add on costs for additional programs. Thanks!
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I use it. Love it.