Super Plans

Options
What are y'alls plans for Super Bowl Sunday? Like the Coneheads from the SNL of old, Super Bowl Sunday is an excuse to sit on our butts and consume "mass quantities" of beer & chips!! :drinker: :smokin: :devil:

So, how you going to manage that?!?!?!

Me? I never watch it (seriously) if the Cowboys ain't playing (I ain't watched it in a long time..... :cry: ) cause I figure, how "super" can it be, if the 'Boys ain't playing?

Seriously, I often play two rounds of golf on that day cause the courses are EMPTY and you can get on some nice places cheap!!!!!

What are your plans for Super Sunday?!

:glasses:

Replies

• mrhappy
    mrhappy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    What are y'alls plans for Super Bowl Sunday? Like the Coneheads from the SNL of old, Super Bowl Sunday is an excuse to sit on our butts and consume "mass quantities" of beer & chips!! :drinker: :smokin: :devil:

So, how you going to manage that?!?!?!

Me? I never watch it (seriously) if the Cowboys ain't playing (I ain't watched it in a long time..... :cry: ) cause I figure, how "super" can it be, if the 'Boys ain't playing?

Seriously, I often play two rounds of golf on that day cause the courses are EMPTY and you can get on some nice places cheap!!!!!

What are your plans for Super Sunday?!

• Mattysmomma
    Options
    Golf?? I wish I could go outside in Feb! Its not even 1 degree here!!
  • lobita44
    lobita44 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a party to watch the big game, and I don't know what I'm going to do! I need some help here! Should I bring my own food with me? Should I eat early? Should I work out for hours before the party so I have some extra calories? I'm afraid that if I start eating I won't be able to stop! So, I guess I didn't answer your question, but hopefully someone can!

BTW, I went to a birthday party on Sunday, and instead of eating cake, I brought with Yoplait yogurt Boston Creme Pie flavor...it did that trick! I didn't crave cake! :happy:
  • mrhappy
    Options
    I'm going to a party to watch the big game, and I don't know what I'm going to do! I need some help here! Should I bring my own food with me? Should I eat early? Should I work out for hours before the party so I have some extra calories? I'm afraid that if I start eating I won't be able to stop! So, I guess I didn't answer your question, but hopefully someone can!

BTW, I went to a birthday party on Sunday, and instead of eating cake, I brought with Yoplait yogurt Boston Creme Pie flavor...it did that trick! I didn't crave cake! :happy:

Cool! I know what I did over New Year's was this - exercise longer & harder than normal on the day of a party... Then drink tons of water (I'm talking tons...) This ensured I didn't feel like my stomach was empty, and the exercise ensured that I still "felt" the burn from the workout so I was not nearly as tempted when walking past all those chips & cold cuts. Maybe that'll help!
  • mrhappy
    Options

Well..... I'm lucky... I live in Texas... I played three times last week. (I'm divorced - I get to play as much as I want!!!)

• MrsBlaze
    Options
    I agree with you about the Cowboys!!! :drinker:

My plans are to go see my new nephew 3 hrs away and watch the "not so super" Bowl at my brother-in-law's house. I will be packing snacks and lots of water, taking my Wii fit and my recipe for homemade guacamole. And of course my Multigrain Tostitios!!! :bigsmile:

Who says you can't have dip on a diet? :tongue:

Have fun at the course!!! I'll be wearing my Romo jersey!!! :laugh:
  • MrsBlaze
    Options
    Where in Texas?
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    We have a wrestling tournament for my son's wrestling team. It's our home tourny so I have to help out, bad thing is I'll be fighting of urges to hit the consession stand:noway: Gonna have to bring a cooler!
  • mrhappy
    Options
    I agree with you about the Cowboys!!! :drinker:

My plans are to go see my new nephew 3 hrs away and watch the "not so super" Bowl at my brother-in-law's house. I will be packing snacks and lots of water, taking my Wii fit and my recipe for homemade guacamole. And of course my Multigrain Tostitios!!! :bigsmile:

Who says you can't have dip on a diet? :tongue:

Have fun at the course!!! I'll be wearing my Romo jersey!!! :laugh:

How Bout Those Cowboys?!
  • Mattysmomma
    Options

Well..... I'm lucky... I live in Texas... I played three times last week. (I'm divorced - I get to play as much as I want!!!)

Thats ok i have my snowmobile! Wisconsin gets cold, but that is ok. I have to go to Texas in spring for the Army. Not looking forward to it...
  • mrhappy
    Options
    Where in Texas?

Austin
  • mrhappy
    Options

Thats ok i have my snowmobile! Wisconsin gets cold, but that is ok. I have to go to Texas in spring for the Army. Not looking forward to it...

What part are you going to? Texas is beautiful, and comfortable!, in the spring!
  • MrsBlaze
    Options
    Me too!!! Hook 'em!!
  • Mattysmomma
    Options

What part are you going to? Texas is beautiful, and comfortable!, in the spring!

Not exacly sure where i am going.