DO NOT Gobble 'Til You Wobble Challenge!

Options
GPSHEALTHCOACHING
GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
edited November 2016 in Challenges
8qo1qjcboa5m.jpg

This challenge is designed to focus on SIMPLE HABITS that will help you to not gain weight over Thanksgiving, transform your body and help you establish the balanced, healthy lifestyle you desire. I know change isn’t easy...I totally get it. Especially during the holidays....

That’s why I’m breaking things down step-by-step, to make this actionable but not overwhelming. This Challenge will help you stay on track, keep focused on your weight loss goals and feel your best... no matter how busy life gets from now until Thanksgiving!!!

Hi! I'm Jodie and I am a certified ACE Health Coach. I am overweight and I struggle right along with you. I know all too well the trials and tribulations of being overweight. I'm VERY PASSIONATE about helping others and know that SUPPORT and ENCOURAGEMENT are key factors in our weight loss journey! This is why over the next 10 days or so leading up to Thanksgiving, I will be issuing daily challenges, providing simple, easy to follow tasks geared toward keeping us on track! I hope you'll join me and be supportive, encouraging, comment, post tips and suggestions that work for you! We will have just 1 daily topic or habit that we will focus on each day.

Joining me? Are you up for a daily, simple, healthy challenge? Please be sure to comment or post "I'M IN!"

Feel free to send me a friend request!
Let's NOT GOBBLE TIL WE WOBBLE this Thanksgiving!
Jodie

Replies

• dwatkins23
    dwatkins23 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Could definitely use some tips! I plan on cooking 2 healthy side dishes so I'll have some options. I gotta admit, though... turkey, dressing, and cranberry sauce is my JAM!
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Why not? I'll give it a go.
  • lizandrashaw
    lizandrashaw Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I usually only get to the forums on the weekends. Hoping you'll cross post to your profile!
  • becky6323
    becky6323 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • wibblywobblymom
    wibblywobblymom Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! Definitely need some extra motivation this Thanksgiving!!!
  • karenk1124
    karenk1124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in..thanks !!!
  • Skyblueyellow
    Skyblueyellow Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. I plan on helping myself by being extra active that week and eating 200 calories under goal Monday-Wednesday and then again on Friday-Sunday to accommodate Thanksgiving. Because really, I'm going to have dessert and I'm going to eat gravy and potatoes. So that's my plan!
  • lauraryanx1
    lauraryanx1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • tag2013
    tag2013 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm in Jodie.... :)
  • dsbride1
    dsbride1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in,
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Sounds like a great challenge. I wonder if you're hoping to get some online business from this??
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Sounds like a great challenge. I wonder if you're hoping to get some online business from this??

Because I just recently tested and passed my ACE Health Coach final exam, this is about me gaining experience leading and supporting a group. The bones of this program is something I will always offer for FREE so no, not looking to gain anything but experience.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    Options
    Thank for joining everyone! This starts TOMORROW so be sure to check back in....

The more the merrier so keep ON signing in and JOIN US!
  • tabloop
    tabloop Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'm in
  • MsArriabella
    MsArriabella Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I'm in!