Hello everyone!

Options
Snails_Race
Snails_Race Posts: 6 Member
edited November 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everybody!

So, today I'm starting over for about the 1000th time! Lol! Personally, losing weight has been one of the absolute MOST inconsistent things I've ever attempted to accomplish in my life! I'm happy to say that no matter what, I'm glad I haven't reached the point of giving up! I'm determined to SUCCEED even if that means starting over again!

Replies

• Snails_Race
    Options
    Thank u for your encouragement! :)
  • Kay54lynne
    Kay54lynne Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    On the same pathway. looking forward to the support here. Cheering you on.
  • Snails_Race
    Options
    Thank u! U as well! I just posted another discussion under another forum but I'll share it with u just in case you dnt stumble across it!

"The app that keeps me motivated is called TwinBody! It's pretty much an Instagram for fat ppl! lol! PLEASE, if you're feeling defeated, overwhelmed, discouraged mentally, physically & emotionally then download the app IMMEDIATELY! Although I'm starting over after a gain, at one point I lost my highest weight of 14lbs with the encouragement of the people on this app! Sharing ideas, setbacks, failures, recipes, workouts, frustrations, jokes, weight loss transformation photos etc and NOT being/feeling judged because EVERYone can relate is worth the 5 minutes it takes to setup an account!

Good luck to everyone! :)"