Where are my over 40s?

Options

Replies

• confusionmaven
    confusionmaven Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for the response! I know we're going to meet our goals and help each other through the tough spots. Looking forward to it.
  • jetrok
    jetrok Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well
  • FinallyFatToFit
    FinallyFatToFit Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    46 female with 7 dress sizes to lose (focusing on that and not the scale)
  • EricRSRCP
    EricRSRCP Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I turn 42 in Dec. I have about 40-50 pounds to lose. I made the mistake of stopping exercising and now I can't seem to grab that motivation. I was walking/jogging but it gets dark out early and it's cold. Guess I need to suck it up and pull out a reflective vest.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 you can count me in
  • Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I'm 48 and have about 10 to 15 to lose. I had lost 10 lbs about six months ago (using MFP) and then decided I could take a break from measuring and logging with some effort. Now I'm starting again. Lesson learned
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    45 here, looking to lose at least 50. Add me! I tried adding you and it wasn't working for me.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Add me if you still want more friends. I'm 49, have lost 65 with 10 more to go, but since I am determined not to regain it this time I am going to be on MFP for a whIle.
  • jerrbear67
    jerrbear67 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 49, i've lost 75lbs and about 30lbs to go.
  • vhamiaseymoc
    vhamiaseymoc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 years old & i've got 57lbs to loose. Would love to join this group to give & receive support along my path to a healthier life!
  • vhamiaseymoc
    vhamiaseymoc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me to group of 40 year olds!
  • Playball549
    Playball549 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I recently got in a motorcycle accident and became inactive on MFP. A lot of friends deleted me so I am looking for more motivating over 40 friends. Anyone can add me so please do. I love MFP and what it has done for me. Play Ball my future fit friends!
  • Rangerfied
    Rangerfied Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    44 and would like to lose anything at this point. Would love to be down about 70 pounds though. Find it extremely difficult.
  • amethystskycg
    amethystskycg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm 44 and I desperately need to lose 100lb. Best of luck to you!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I'm 46 and desperately trying to take off 15 lbs of this bounceback weight. Add me!
  • Lynfitforlife
    Lynfitforlife Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    47. 5'7. Down 30 pounds since June. Enjoying every pound lost and have about 70 to get to a healthy BMI. Walking, stair climber, elliptical, rowing, and swimming to keep from getting bored or injured.
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    44 in the house! I lost 36lbs in 6 months! Kept if off for the past 2 years
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    52 (and going on 15). Started at 200 (plus or minus) and I'm down at least 30 pounds with only about 10-15 to go!
  • Lord007
    Lord007 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    45 here.
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Recently turned 50. Been here 800+ days. Anyone can send me a request if they'd like.