Options
amethystskycg
amethystskycg Posts: 35 Member
I'm struggling with drinking enough water , I know it's silly but I hate it lol

Replies

• jessicapk
    jessicapk Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Salt n Vinegar chips help with your water needs.

And intense exercise. It'll MAKE you crave it.
  • amethystskycg
    Options
    Salt and vinigar chips are partially my problem. I love chips and now I can't have them
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Carry around water with you. It will make it very easy to drink more water. I usually have a water bottle around.
  • amethystskycg
    Options
    I try , ugh , I try lol
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Is it just that it has no flavor? My BF refuses to drink water because of no flavor. I think there are 0 calorie flavoring you can put in them.
  • stewratz
    stewratz Posts: 14 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I carry a large nalgene with me everywhere. It's like an extension of my arm at this point, and if I forget it I will actually miss it the entire time. I also read somewhere once that your body confuses hunger and thirst all the time. No idea of the validity of this, but I spun it to help me and now will have about a glass (8oz) of water before I eat that meal or snack when I'm hungry.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    When you drink alot of water for a little while you find it has the best taste of all the drinks. The taste of satisfying thirst. Also it becomes 2nd nature to drink alot of water.
  • amethystskycg
    Options
    I have tried the flavor. But I was becoming dependent on them and I'm sure strait water is best. I allow myself two bottles of flavored water a week. Beyond that I'm just forcing myself to drink strait water.
  • amethystskycg
    Options
    I find myself making deals with myself like I'm a child. I tell myself , "no coffee unless you drink two cups of water first" lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    You should never drink water; fish *kitten* in water.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    stewratz wrote: »
    I carry a large nalgene with me everywhere.

Nalgenes are really useful. One time I had some gear stuck in a crack in a granite boulder, and pretty much only had a nalgene bottle with me. Used it like a hammer to knock my stuff loose. Another time I was hiking to Stehekin and had brought nalgene bottles full of Indian food to eat on the trail. They also make a great stool when you need to get something just out of reach.
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I find myself making deals with myself like I'm a child. I tell myself , "no coffee unless you drink two cups of water first" lol

Whatever works!
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Super simple. 1/4 glass oj, 3/4 glass water.

• Kupo98
    Kupo98 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Is it just that it has no flavor? My BF refuses to drink water because of no flavor. I think there are 0 calorie flavoring you can put in them.
    Ya they are cheap at Walmart. I use them frequently.
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Super simple. 1/4 glass oj, 3/4 glass water.

close but 7/8 glass of gin and 1/8 glass of water tastes better.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    When you drink alot of water for a little while you find it has the best taste of all the drinks. The taste of satisfying thirst. Also it becomes 2nd nature to drink alot of water.

5fr02fyzegsa.png

It's about time!!! I had to wait alot to see this!

Right? I mean seriously, I was about to loose it.