I lost 30 lbs!! These are my progress pictures.

Options
jisabelle
jisabelle Posts: 156 Member
On January of this year I decided to give MFP a shot and to try and get my old body back.
I started out at 260 lbs!! The heviest I've ever been! I started out great! I lost weight and quickly.
Then on February I got pregnant, With Twins!! but didn't find out till March 23.
I was the happiest girl. My happiness was short lived because on May 29th at 4month prgnant I miscarried my twins.
All The time that I was pregnant I ate right and didn't do much exercise since the doctors didn't let me.
Any how almost a week later I had to have surgery to have my gallbladder removed. I was in the hospital for almost two weeks.
I'm still depressed over the losing my babies. I'm doing this for my little angels, I don't want to get up and I don't want to do a thing!
but for my babies I will! Insted of letting this depression kill me I'm gonna go in the oposite direction.
Here is my progress... what do you think?
I feel it in my clothes but I'm not seeing it...wierd.
For my angels in heaven, Mommy loves you.:heart:

SNC12143-2-1-1.jpg

IMG_2107-1-1.jpg

IMG_2114-1-1.jpg
At this point Istoped because I was pregnant.. I did Count calories to give my twins all the food they needed.
The last picture is since I started working out and cut down on my calories.

momsbirthdaynmore026-1.jpg

Replies

• Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Good work girl!!! Keep it up.
  • fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your babies. You look great and I truly admire your wonderful spirit. Good luck, I'm sure your babies are proud of their Momma!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    First, I'm deeply sorry for your loss of the twin babies...that actually made me cry a bit because I just had twins back in January, but before that I did go through a miscarriage about 2 years ago, it really hurt me and was very hard to get over it. I couldn't imagine trying to lose weight at that time either :indifferent:

Second, Congrats on your loss!, you have such strength that is amazing, keep up the Great job. :flowerforyou:
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! And after all you went through your doing grate. Grate job. Im so sorry for your loss though.
  • flgatorsgirl02
    Options
    Congrats! You are looking great! I just started MFP on 7-11. It's been a hard not to go over my daily calories. Can you share some pointers to your sucess? Do you exercise? How much? Thanks!

Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • ginabina13
    ginabina13 Posts: 202
    Options
    I'm so very sorry for your loss, but I'm happy to hear that you've decided to lose weight and get healthy in honor of your precious angels. That's a very courageous attitude and I admire you for that! You've come to the right place for support and motivating people! I wish you all the best! Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your loss. I just wanted to comment on your banging body wow, curves in the right places.
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Sorry about your babies. I know how you feel a little...I lost 2 but both first Tri *hugs*

You def are looking better and better. Keep up the good work and soon enough it'll be another 20lbs ;)
  • smallerd
    smallerd Posts: 31
    Options
    Sorry for ur loss. Congrats on the weight loss. Keep up the hard work
  • daniwales
    daniwales Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about your babies. Much love to you. I'm praying you feel peace.

As for the pictures, you look amazing! Great progress. You have the most fantastic curves.

Much love.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Running gives you some peace, from the crazy world that no longer makes sense. I cant tell you that it gets better but I will tell you that the numbness goes away. Great job, keep it up, you go girl!!!
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Girl, keep up the hard work! You must be a super strong woman to deal with that! I wish you the best of luck!!! You look great!
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. Thanks for inspiring with your great attitude towards life! <3
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    (((hugs))) to you
    and I just gotta say, you are one sexy lady :D
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. However I'm glad that you have been attempting to stay on the positive side and striving for a healthier lifestyle change. You are doing great and are beautiful! Keep up the great work.
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    You are very strong, and motivated and that is great.

So sorry about your loss, it brings tears to my eyes.

Stay positive and best wishes to you.

MFP is a great community, network and "family".
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look so good! You're an absolutely beautiful woman. I am so sorry for the loss of your babies. Way to push through a really horrible thing and make yourself healthier. You're an inspiration for all of us:)
  • lisadhancock
    lisadhancock Posts: 103
    Options
    so sorry for your loss. you are beautiful and i can see your progress. great job, keep it up girl!
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    You have such a strong spirit and I'm proud of you for getting back to it after such a hard thing to go through. They will always be your angels. You're awesome!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    First and foremost I want to tell you how sorry I am that you lost your twins, but I'm so proud of you for wanting to continue your healthy journey for them, that's awesome! Congrats on your weight loss, keep up the great work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!