Trader Joe's!

Options
13»

Replies

• dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    My brother works at TJ's and he surprises me with stuff every so often. I'm going to hint at a few of these suggestions!
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    They have some amazing frozen tuna steaks with a garlic marinade sauce... and you can choose to not put all of the sauce in the pan / oven with the fish if you'd rather cut the calories, and it still tastes ahhhmazing!!
  • ImperfektAngel
    ImperfektAngel Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    All kinds of yummy hummus
    Low Fat Ranch Dressing, cilantro dressing
    Hold the Cone Ice Cream cones
    Roasted Almonds
    100 calorie Chocolate bars
    Quadratini waffers
    Chile Relleno
    Soyaki Sauce
    Low Sodium Turkey slices
    Naan
    Many cheeses to chose from, I like buying their cheese sticks

---My TJ's gives different samples everyday, hopefully yours will too, I get great ideas from them all the time :D
  • julierwest1
    Options
    Their Salsa Autentica, Peppermint Joe-Joes (not diet friendly), in the fall - Pumpkin Pancake Mix is wonderful. Their Fig bars, Wasabi peas. I have never been in a Trader Joes - closest one to me is in Vegas about 8 hours away. But both my sisters live near ones in Cali and they send me goodie boxes alot. I want one to open in Colorado so badly.
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    While I love everything they have, most of it I've found to be junk foodish, and mostly unhealthy. Still, if you splurge, you're gonna splurge. So do it in small amounts.

Youre confused. Its a grocery store... veggies, nuts, fruits..
  • jesienia
    jesienia Posts: 294
    Options
    I love their sunflower seed butter!! It's amazing and I go through a jar a month. lol
  • SweetTeaBlossom
    Options
    Their Roasted Seaweed is the best. I'm addicted.
    Organic Valencia Peanut Butter.
    Colombian Instant Decaf Coffee.
    1 pound of Sunflower Seeds for under $2.00.
    Pineapple Salsa.
    Honey and Oatmeal Soap.
    Sweet Potatoes.
    They have great frozen veggies.
  • sunnycam
    sunnycam Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Egg White Salad with Chives....tons of protein and only 100 calories for the entire container!...oh and very yummy too! :tongue:
  • beccau_20
    beccau_20 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    While I love everything they have, most of it I've found to be junk foodish, and mostly unhealthy. Still, if you splurge, you're gonna splurge. So do it in small amounts.

Bump and...

We went there today and I found the same thing. I got a few things, but mostly everything was for my husband. Um, the Kobe Beef burgers are 660 calories EACH. Just for one patty. I did get some extra sharp cheddar cheese, which I've been craving lately. Also, I got a jar of the Aioli Garlic Mustard, which is pretty tasty.