Howdy! :)

Options
Hi everybody! I'm Devin and I have been a myfitness member for almost a week now. I'm trying to lose 78 pounds and I'm looking forward to my journey with you guys. So far the support has been great and being here has actually made me keep up with my calories and exercise. So thanks so much already and I would love to help motivate anyone else out there like me who just needed a little encouragement :happy:

Replies

• luv2shop2011
    luv2shop2011 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Devin....Welcome to fitnesspal...you will soon be addicted like me. I just joined but it's fantastic...add me as a friend if you would like my support!
  • fastbelly
    fastbelly Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome, this is a great resource.

Make sure you keep track of your food intake and exercise regularly but most importantly make it a enjoyable experience and you'll do it just for FUN! :)

Enjoy.
  • Hollirot
    Hollirot Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love it here, everybody's encouragement really helps. Feel free to add me if you need any more cheerleaders. :smile:
  • VanessaMay1
    Options
    Welcome Devin. You will have a lot of success if you stick with this website. Good Luck!
    p.s. my son is also named Devin. (:
  • shananea
    shananea Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi my name is Sheena and I just joined this site about 2 hours ago. I'm still trying to figure things out so I thought I would post here while I go about looking around. I am sort of new to this whole weight loss.

I was always small growing up and never had problem with my weight until 5 years ago when my mom passed away. Food was the only thing I found comfort in. I was always active growing up so when I would use food to comfort me I could easily take it off but 5 months after my mom passed away I injured my ankle. My ankle has still not fully healed and that was 4 years ago with 4 surgeries. I also was in a car accident in 2006 in which I hurt my back so I still have pain from it.

I got married last year and for the wedding I was able to lose 20 pounds but shortly after the wedding my ankle started giving me trouble. I gained back most of the weight but I am focused again to lose the weight. I'm looking at losing 50 pounds but I would love to lose 75 all together (all the weight I've put on).