Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Where are my over 40s?

Replies

• confusionmaven
    confusionmaven Posts: 33 Member
    Wow! Thanks for the response! I know we're going to meet our goals and help each other through the tough spots. Looking forward to it.
  • jetrok
    jetrok Posts: 64 Member
    you can add me as well
  • FinallyFatToFit
    FinallyFatToFit Posts: 37 Member
    46 female with 7 dress sizes to lose (focusing on that and not the scale)
  • EricRSRCP
    EricRSRCP Posts: 57 Member
    I turn 42 in Dec. I have about 40-50 pounds to lose. I made the mistake of stopping exercising and now I can't seem to grab that motivation. I was walking/jogging but it gets dark out early and it's cold. Guess I need to suck it up and pull out a reflective vest.
  • drgmac
    drgmac Posts: 716 Member
    I'm 50 you can count me in
  • Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    Feel free to add me - I'm 48 and have about 10 to 15 to lose. I had lost 10 lbs about six months ago (using MFP) and then decided I could take a break from measuring and logging with some effort. Now I'm starting again. Lesson learned
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    45 here, looking to lose at least 50. Add me! I tried adding you and it wasn't working for me.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 1,026 Member
    Add me if you still want more friends. I'm 49, have lost 65 with 10 more to go, but since I am determined not to regain it this time I am going to be on MFP for a whIle.
  • jerrbear67
    jerrbear67 Posts: 36 Member
    Add me. I'm 49, i've lost 75lbs and about 30lbs to go.
  • vhamiaseymoc
    vhamiaseymoc Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 43 years old & i've got 57lbs to loose. Would love to join this group to give & receive support along my path to a healthier life!
  • vhamiaseymoc
    vhamiaseymoc Posts: 4 Member
    Please add me to group of 40 year olds!
  • Playball549
    Playball549 Posts: 35 Member
    I recently got in a motorcycle accident and became inactive on MFP. A lot of friends deleted me so I am looking for more motivating over 40 friends. Anyone can add me so please do. I love MFP and what it has done for me. Play Ball my future fit friends!
  • Rangerfied
    Rangerfied Posts: 93 Member
    44 and would like to lose anything at this point. Would love to be down about 70 pounds though. Find it extremely difficult.
  • amethystskycg
    amethystskycg Posts: 35 Member
    I'm 44 and I desperately need to lose 100lb. Best of luck to you!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    I'm 46 and desperately trying to take off 15 lbs of this bounceback weight. Add me!
  • Lynfitforlife
    Lynfitforlife Posts: 4 Member
    47. 5'7. Down 30 pounds since June. Enjoying every pound lost and have about 70 to get to a healthy BMI. Walking, stair climber, elliptical, rowing, and swimming to keep from getting bored or injured.
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    edited November 2016
    44 in the house! I lost 36lbs in 6 months! Kept if off for the past 2 years
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    52 (and going on 15). Started at 200 (plus or minus) and I'm down at least 30 pounds with only about 10-15 to go!
  • Rabid_Hamster
    Rabid_Hamster Posts: 338 Member
    45 here.
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Recently turned 50. Been here 800+ days. Anyone can send me a request if they'd like.