Water water everywhere

Options
2»

Replies

• sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I find myself making deals with myself like I'm a child. I tell myself , "no coffee unless you drink two cups of water first" lol

Hydration through coffee is totally valid. 1 cup of coffee = 1 cup of water. Just log the cream and sugar if you don't drink it black. There's no compelling reason to force yourself to drink plain water.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    You should never drink water; fish *kitten* in water.

Yes but if you can't afford health insurance you can just make do with all the old prescription drugs that people flush down the toilet.

Yes! Plus we don't need night lights. We just glow all on our own!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Use lemon and/or lime, to flavor it but I understand, I am unable to drink plain water; unless I drink it from a water fountain & it can't be in a cup or anything, from the fountain; I'm an oddity!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I put braggs Vinegar and honey in my water, ends up tasting like apple pie water... I go through gallons of that stuff
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    When you drink alot of water for a little while you find it has the best taste of all the drinks. The taste of satisfying thirst. Also it becomes 2nd nature to drink alot of water.

5fr02fyzegsa.png

3tgae89vb7vm.png
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling with drinking enough water , I know it's silly but I hate it lol

People go out and pound beers and drinks at the bar and then say they can drink enough water. lol.
    Funny.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Salt and vinigar chips are partially my problem. I love chips and now I can't have them

This is "a definitions thing."

If you think of water as your problem, chips become the solution!

I should have been a lawyer.
  • Meghanebk
    Meghanebk Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Kiddie cups! I fill up a toddler size (6 oz) tumbler whenever I walk through my kitchen. It adds up. Drink, eat breakfast, put dishes in sink, drink, get ready for work, grab keys off counter, drink...
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I find it easier to drink hot (cooling) water than cold ..,
  • Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Ditto, I never drink water unless I have too.. Unless tea and coffee count, then I drink it a lot.. ?
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    Put some flavored amino acids in your wayer
  • amethystskycg
    amethystskycg Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ditto, I never drink water unless I have too.. Unless tea and coffee count, then I drink it a lot.. ?
    Hahaha I wish that counted!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Hahaha I wish that counted!

It does, so do soft drinks, but water is the best for you.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem from time to time. Like for example I'm having my first glass of water in a week right now. I know its good for me and I just swallow it. If you get into the habit its really not that bad to feel hydrated. Try squeezing a lemon into it, thats always fun