• EricNewark
    EricNewark Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I think they are comparable.....plenty of fakes on both :laugh:

Amen!! Lol
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Stay off the interwebz for wub. It ain't real.
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    This place should be listed in the Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism
    (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/nlmcatalog/8105511)
  • bromleymart
    bromleymart Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not had any luck on tinder.

I know who you are.

Really?
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Tinder is good for weight loss in that you are meeting people in person and think... holy crap, this person rocks! Followed by holy crap, this person might see me naked, I better hit the gym!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    MFP definitely gets a thumbs down when it comes to actually finding people who live near you. But you get less guys on MFP (sometimes) who start messages off with something like, "hey what's up, you look really nice, do you like anal?"

I was pm'd yesterday morning from some lurker here on MFP.... This happens several times a week for me, this last one specially said:

"what do you like? I am 19 years old"...

eta what makes this one even better than most, was the name of his profile account..

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    MFP definitely gets a thumbs down when it comes to actually finding people who live near you. But you get less guys on MFP (sometimes) who start messages off with something like, "hey what's up, you look really nice, do you like anal?"

I was pm'd yesterday morning from some lurker here on MFP.... This happens several times a week for me, this last one specially said:

eta what makes this one even better than most, was the name of his profile account..

It's your nude avatar. <nods>
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Not had any luck on tinder.

I know who you are.

Really?

Yeah your face looks very familiar.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

It's your nude avatar. <nods>

I should change that.. I will get right on that..
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

Seems legit. Sometimes you have to get things out of the way and set the parameters for a relationship up front.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

Seems legit. Sometimes you have to get things out of the way and set the parameters for a relationship up front.

What relationship?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I am guessing it was the same one I got yesterday.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Never done tinder. This is the only dating site I frequent. ;)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

I am guessing it was the same one I got yesterday.

Oh dear... did you reply back? LOL :D
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I haven't got a date yet here and I have been here for years.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I am, an undesirable everywhere; so no/never!
This discussion has been closed.