Replies

• bromleymart
    bromleymart Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not had any luck on tinder.

I know who you are.

Really?

Yeah your face looks very familiar.

Yeah I have quite distinct features which make me hard to forget, and a massive penis.

This right here. Maybe you're single because you are classless. You've reduced yourself down to a big dic. How impressive do you think that is? I dated a guy that was hung like a horse but dumb as a box of hammers and couldn't *kitten* to save his life. If you want to impress upon a girl, post a screenshot of your bank balance. Or your college degree. Or a *kitten* GED certificate for Christ sake. Great you got a big dic, but if that's all you bring to the table, you aren't invited to mine. Maybe you would be better off at Cam4

Haha I'm joking around, don't take anything I put on here seriously, and perhaps try and develop a sense of humour :)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I haven't got a date yet here and I have been here for years.

I was waiting for you at the beach naked, with beer, whiskey and sandwiches.. You never showed. #yourloss
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    MFP definitely gets a thumbs down when it comes to actually finding people who live near you. But you get less guys on MFP (sometimes) who start messages off with something like, "hey what's up, you look really nice, do you like anal?"

I was pm'd yesterday morning from some lurker here on MFP.... This happens several times a week for me, this last one specially said:

"what do you like? I am 19 years old"...

eta what makes this one even better than most, was the name of his profile account..

I am guessing it was the same one I got yesterday.

Oh dear... did you reply back? LOL :D

Haha! I always reply back, it's rude not to, right? It just may not be the reply they were wanting! ;):D
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    MFP definitely gets a thumbs down when it comes to actually finding people who live near you. But you get less guys on MFP (sometimes) who start messages off with something like, "hey what's up, you look really nice, do you like anal?"

I was pm'd yesterday morning from some lurker here on MFP.... This happens several times a week for me, this last one specially said:

eta what makes this one even better than most, was the name of his profile account..

Haha! I always reply back, it's rude not to, right? It just may not be the reply they were wanting! ;):D

Frankly I do think it is rude to NOT acknowledge those that have picked YOU out of all the members here.. this means you are particularly special.. LOL

you can troll them till it gets them responding to you with the words "holes" in their replies..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Frankly I do think it is rude to NOT acknowledge those that have picked YOU out of all the members here.. this means you are particularly special.. LOL

you can troll them till it gets them responding to you with the words "holes" in their replies..

Exactly!
  • bromleymart
    Options

I know who you are.

Really?

Yeah I have quite distinct features which make me hard to forget, and a massive penis.

This right here. Maybe you're single because you are classless. You've reduced yourself down to a big dic. How impressive do you think that is? I dated a guy that was hung like a horse but dumb as a box of hammers and couldn't *kitten* to save his life. If you want to impress upon a girl, post a screenshot of your bank balance. Or your college degree. Or a *kitten* GED certificate for Christ sake. Great you got a big dic, but if that's all you bring to the table, you aren't invited to mine. Maybe you would be better off at Cam4

Haha I'm joking around, don't take anything I put on here seriously, and perhaps try and develop a sense of humour :)

You are right. I find it hilarious that you're on a fitness website hunting for *kitten*. My sense of humor is spot on.

Even if I was seriously hunting for kitten as you put it, why do you have such a problem with that? You're the only person that seems to to be offended by it, everyone else is just having a laugh :)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

I know who you are.

Really?

xzcaj1yeb173.jpg
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

I know who you are.

Really?

You are right. I find it hilarious that you're on a fitness website hunting for *kitten*. My sense of humor is spot on.

Even if I was seriously hunting for kitten as you put it, why do you have such a problem with that? You're the only person that seems to to be offended by it, everyone else is just having a laugh :)

Littlemissbgiff has one of the best senses of humor on this whole site. Lurk more.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

I know who you are.

Really?

Littlemissbgiff has one of the best senses of humor on this whole site. Lurk more.

Aww you!

<3
  • n1terunner
    n1terunner Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Is everyone on Tinder so far away they measure distance in kilometers instead of miles? On the other hand, the chatting here has been pretty fun. I'm pretty good at it too. (I spell check.)
  • bromleymart
    Options

I know who you are.

Really?

I'm not offended at all. You started a thread asking if mfp was better than tinder as you've not been having any luck. I am merely suggesting the possibility that the problem does not lie within tinder, perhaps it's you. You're 11 posts in here and already pulled your dic out, I can only assume you're the same on tinder.

The whole thread is a joke, please understand that, NOTHING I'M SAYING IS SERIOUS. much appreciated.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0Yd1POLi30onZwvc0I3APS7tGWpOodyrxp8SbaA2In6hH51LUDw[img]:wink:[/img]
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0Yd1POLi30onZwvc0I3APS7tGWpOodyrxp8SbaA2In6hH51LUDw[img]:wink:[/img]

Will there be cookies along the way? :)
This discussion has been closed.