B00bs loosing your B00BS

Options

Replies

• WillSquat4Food
    WillSquat4Food Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mine dropped a cup size, I am totally okay with that. It's funny though, I feel sexier with a smaller cup size because there are many flattering blouses, tops (that would once gape, especially button downs blouses) that I can now wear. What I once considered my"priced twins", have now shifted attention to a fit and tighter lower body. It's all about the quads and bootay now. >:)
  • Ploofs
    Ploofs Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The only thing that's changed is my band size from 36D to a 32E. I wish they'd shrink since they're very disproportionate to my body, but I don't want saggy breasts either (from reading this thread) :(.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    It's genetics. I'm still a 34 D.
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,865 Member
    Options
    Noel_57 wrote: »
    I am bookmarking this thread so that I can keep abreast of the latest comments.

I am bookmarking this thread so that I can keep abreast of the puns. ;)
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    The 1st time I lost 90 lbs, mine shrank down to size As. It was so sad LOL

I gained back a bunch which = bigger boobs and now that I'm losing a lot again I STILL HAVE BIG ONES. I hate it!! HATE. IT.
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I was contemplating on my boobs' fate while returning from my workout this evening
  • PeachesNcreamgal
    PeachesNcreamgal Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Have some of my boobs if you want lol

Good to know they are up for 'grabs'!!
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Lost about 23 lbs and am 1" smaller around my chest. I'm still wearing the same bras. I don't care if my breasts get smaller. I think my chest looks bigger as my belly area shrinks though.

Some people change a lot and some people don't.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I'm down almost 55 lbs. Went from a 42 H to a 36 DD. Two months ago I was a 38 DDD. The constant new bra buying is getting a bit much, but those things had to go! I still want to keep losing and I can't even remember being smaller than a D cup. I think I was probably in elementary school at that point. Lol
    So happy for the weight loss, happy for the boob size loss, but the saggyness is definitely unfortunate.

I am a 40G right now and hope when all is said and done I will get to a 36 or 38 DD. I would like to be able to buy bras at a normal store that maybe, just maybe aren't $60 or more per.

I've gotten a couple from Goodwill as I approach my goal weight. The last one I bought still had its original store price tag still on it so it's possible it was never even worn before. I don't find them very often, but it's like winning the lottery when I do. Hehe. Not going to attempt to buy any from the normal store until I get to goal. Too expensive otherwise.

I've found Dillards has a "store brand" with some decent colors in my size. It's a very basic bra--not exceptionally pretty--but comfortable and functional and of nice quality. I got 2 for $40, which is a steal.

I did drop some $$ on a good sports bra from Lane Bryant that I absolutely love.

I never thought to look at Goodwill. That's a great idea if you can find one new.
  • grapaj
    grapaj Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yep, and I love my lil' B cups now.
  • Ipedalforpleasure
    Ipedalforpleasure Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me sad...:o(
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I've lost 19 lbs and went down a cup size. I'm not mad about it. I think pregnancy and nursing, plus aging have done more sad damage to my boobs than weight loss though.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    When they sag, working your pecs won't do anything. Trust me on this. I speak from experience. I can flex my pecs (bench press ftw!). It won't do anything for my boobs.

I'm a big fan of nice lingerie.

Agreed. I will never understand why so many believe pec work will increase boobage. It's freakin' hard to gain muscle for women as it is.

And....boobs are always going to be mostly fatty tissue. Also, cardio is not a great way to build muscle. :lol:
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Options
    Tits not a big deal. Boob boom.
  • carpe_vinum
    carpe_vinum Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    After my 90+ pound loss, I'm getting a breast lift and small implants (not for size as I'm already a D, just to recreate fullness) in January.
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I've lost 70 pounds and two full cup sizes. I'm now a small B... Mind you I'm not sad about it. I've become A LOT more active and I don't have to worry about strapping them down, or having back pain from them... They're also proportional to my smaller frame. So it's not all bad.
  • xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    Options
    Losing 150lbs took me from a 38DD to a 32D. They're a lot more deflated now, but padded push up bras are my best friend. I'm pear shaped and never really was genetically blessed with huge boobs, although they're the one thing I liked about my body when I was obese! At least now I can fit into button up shirts and cute little tops. Gotta be a perk to smaller ones!
  • idabest777
    idabest777 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Losing 40lbs brought me down to a 32DD from a 36D, so they definitely got smaller (sometimes i compare by trying on one of my old bras and the difference is ridiculous). But I think that they look so much better now without a bunch of extra fat in there dragging them down haha
  • frannyupnorth
    frannyupnorth Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have lost back fat and my boobs stayed more or less the same, which meant I went down from 40" to 36" back and up two cup sizes
  • finesseyourgoals
    finesseyourgoals Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I used to be overweight when I was 17. Boobs were about maybe a full A. I lost weight about 20lbs and my boobs went as well. I become a smaller A cup but not full. I gained about 35lbs back and at the age of 23 I have full B cups. I assume that when I lose weight again I'll lose my boobs as well in proportion to the rest of me. Just like the first time. But the boobs I have now I'm convinced I have because I've gotten fatter lol