Of all the things I miss

Options
2»

Replies

• Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,375 Member
    Options
    the only thing I miss is sausage. Sometimes I have one, but I'm used to eating like 5. I don't like pizza or donuts
  • Domomallow
    Domomallow Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Yes pizza. But also just not caring about how much I'm eating. It's very freeing to eat whatever you crave.

I identify with this. It's not one food in particular, just the freedom to eat things without worrying about how it will affect the scale.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I miss commenting on that crazy person's threads, but he told me to stay off so I'm not allowed to anymore :'(

Wondering where you been...

I did go back for a second.. (sorry I did).. don't care about the problem its the hoodwinking...LOL

I've had to bite my tongue so many times there's nothing left.

My ego has been hurt a few times today, I took a snort and kept coming back like a stupid person.. LOL
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Evamutt wrote: »
    the only thing I miss is sausage.

How YOU doin?

170984-Borat+movie+quotes.jpg
  • thisonetimeatthegym
    thisonetimeatthegym Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    I miss commenting on that crazy person's threads, but he told me to stay off so I'm not allowed to anymore :'(

That thread is about respect for women, so SHUT UP AND GO AWAY.

Lol. He did say he was struggling with it.

• Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    I don't really miss anything, I eat it all in moderation if I have the calories. However, what I miss is being able to eat things like doughnuts, pizza, etc. daily without worrying about it lol. I bet we used to eat pizza 4 times a week, and usually grabbed a jelly filled doughnut of some sort on the way to work every day, and bought boxes of them on weekends. I miss THAT. lol. I told the wife, enjoy the body now, because when I retire, the day I come home on my last day of work, I will have a pizza in one hand and a box of doughnuts in the other. ;)
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Salt & Vinegar chips washed down with a Pepsi. Neither have any redeeming qualities.... but damn....

Damn it. Now I want salt & vinegar chips with a Coke.

Salt and vinegar chips and real coke, I can do this..

but how to cure the sweet tooth that comes next? Something chocolate.. I actually love Chex Mix's Muddy Buddies now for some reason..
  • Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yes pizza. But also just not caring about how much I'm eating. It's very freeing to eat whatever you crave.

Best insight I've heard.. True that!
  • PowerMan40
    PowerMan40 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I just miss salt, period, food with out it is just horrible.
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    i miss rowntree's fruit gums. nothing to do with a lifestyle choice, you just rarely see them in canada. BUT now that i'm trying to behave myself, it's heart-wrenching to walk past them the couple of times they do show up.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I miss the volume of higher calorie foods I would eat in a sitting on a regular basis. Aside from a few country specific goods and discontinued items, I don't miss individual foods. I can usually make things fit into the day.

Have three or four Pillsbury biscuits with a sausage and a little jam or syrup on each for breakfast

Go to McDonald's, get 10 piece nugget, large fries, a cheeseburger, a large Coke, and maybe a sundae for lunch

Dinner is half a large pizza, gotta split it with my sibling and some breadsticks

Finish off the day with a bunch of Toll House cookies and milk to warm up the house

Just a normal Sunday
  • EZDUZIT68
    EZDUZIT68 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Pasta.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    I never exclude anything.
  • jvcjim
    jvcjim Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Oh god how could I have forgotten about Coke! I miss drinking coke so much!

never could afford to drink it but i might have inhaled a few dozen kilos in my misspent youth
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I don't understand why you can't make a donut or a piece of pizza fit in your days.

What I miss? French food that isn't available here or hard to make.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I never knew I was missing Chocodiles until last night..