• JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    hahaha perfect ;D
  • Paschen81
    Paschen81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Paschen81 wrote: »
    I hope I lose some cuppage... I'm currently a 42H/40I depending on fit. Last time I dropped a band size I gained a cup size. When I was skinny I was a 38F... Guess we'll see.

42H and 40I are the same bra size. Going down a band size while going up a cup size, in bra terms, is staying the same size. Cups of the same letter aren't necessarily the same "on their own". It's a ratio related to the band size. If you separated a D cup from five different band sized bras and compared them to reach other they wouldn't be the same size. When you go up or down for the band size you go the opposite direction for the cup. For example, if you wear a 38C, but can't find one in the store look for a 36D or a 40B. They'll also fit. Bra shopping became so much less stressful for me when I learn this because the 'one size' that I though I was was rare to see in stores. Some of the alternatives were much more common.

Yes I know what sister sizes are. But the cut of the bra determines if I go 40I or 42H. Balconettes I go 40I but plunges or French quarters I go with the 42H (and sometimes 42I)
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,145 Member
    Options
    Okay so i started my weight loss journey this week and i have just been eating right exercise 1 hour a day weight and cardio has anyone lost there boobs ? Am scared ? Lol

Nope, they got bigger after menopause, even when I was within a normal weight (to a DD from a D). I have been in maintenance for six years and I am still a 32 DD.
    Your boobs will shrink if they are big due to fat and not due to a large gland. Not all boobs are created equal.
  • deedeesaysraaa
    deedeesaysraaa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    At my biggest (232lbs) I had 44E boobs... now I'm 36B (140lbs ish). I think it might depend on your genetics... before I gained the weight, I was also a 36B (when I was 18 haha) so I'm not sure if the way my boobs look now is due to weightloss or age... I miss my boobs x

They were also the first thing to go when I got on the diet train!
  • healthybearey
    healthybearey Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I want to loose mine with as little sag as possible ! :(
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I can share my experience. I've lost 141 pounds over the past 2.5 years and as you can guess a lot of inches. 20 inches exactly so far off my chest measurement. Most of that was back fat, and the side boob fat.. and the actual boob fat too. So I went from a 44 DDD (not even sure if that was the right size? also had to use a bra extender) to a 34B. I LOVE having smaller boobies! After carrying around those huge knockers all my life this is just fabulous. I've always been jealous of smaller chested ladies (grass is always greener right?).

I actually gave up on buying bras after the first year of losing because I couldn't keep up with the size differences and cost. I switched to sports bras and wore those exclusively for a while going through the sizes.. Large, medium, then small. Once I got to small I switched to tanks with the shelf bras built in and haven't worn a bra in a year now. Problem is the boobs I'm left with are saggy pancakes, and lately they have gotten even smaller. My favorite tanks are not available in XS so I had to actually go bra shopping again :/

I found a padded sports bra in 34B that fits me perfectly and even though I have to squish and stuff, and rearrange to get all that extra skin in there wowza does it make a difference! My boobs are actually sitting where they are supposed to now :o I'm kind of kicking myself for avoiding the issue for so long! Of coarse getting used to wearing a bra again has taken me a few days but I'm not going back because clearly I need the extra padding and support!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I didn't completely lose them, but they definitely lost volume unfortunately. I've considered getting a boob job (or lift) to plump them up a little. Something I'm kinda self conscious about.
  • Traveler120
    Traveler120 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    38-40 DD down to 32-34 C. Best part of losing weight (39 lbs) was losing excess boobage. Now they're perfect.
  • FernRunner
    FernRunner Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I don't know whether to blame my changes on weight loss or pregnancies or the gazillion years I spent breastfeeding.
    I do remember liking my boobs just fine the first time I hit goal (they had gotten a bit smaller, but just), but now I have had two more children, and well....even with 17 pounds to go, they are much more floppy than I'd like.
    Oh well, DH. You're stuck with me. I'm thinking maybe a literal translation of "pin-up".
    He's a boob man, so I'm sure the changes bother him more than he would admit.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    I have long vertical stretch marks on mine. It looks like a tiny yeti has been trying to claw its way up them.

I'm so glad we are all able to share here today...though I'll bet all the men on the board are rocking in a corner reading the descriptions and stuttering over and over again themselves, "It didn't happen. It didn't happen. It didn't happen."

I mean, maybe, but chances are most of them are just happy when they get any boob, flopsy, mopsy, or otherwise.
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    My husband said goodbye to mine last week and I smacked him. I was 205 and a 38C, I've lost 40lbs and am a 36B with a target weight of 135. I should be back in an A cup in no time.
  • born_of_fire74
    born_of_fire74 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    some loss should be expected!! But My sis lost over 60lbs and not one bit of them. I suppose it just depends on you!

Curses! Your sister is like those awful, supple-skinned women that have babies without getting stretch marks. So damn jelly!!

• leilaaitch
    leilaaitch Posts: 17 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I've never been gifted with a fabulous rack! But I was happy with my lot! But now after three children and losing 3st well fitting padded bras will be my best friends
  • red99ryder
    red99ryder Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    This looks like thread for a good joke

Why do guys like big boobs and little kittens?

Because most of us have big mouths and little kittens lol

Good luck
  • katelouisenewaccount
    Options
    Unfortunately when I lose weight my boobs are the first to go as well
  • crystalmorrison378
    crystalmorrison378 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've lost 65lbs so far and I have lost inches around my chest but I'm in the same cup size.. I went from a 42 DDD down to a 38 DDD.
  • Sumiblue
    Sumiblue Posts: 1,597 Member
    Options
    I was only a 34B to begin with. I lost 22 lbs and got very lean, under 20% BF. My boobs deflated. I gained 5 lbs and, boom-here they are again! I'm trying to maintain 120lbs cuz I'd rather keep the girls :)
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    30kg gone and I went from a 38E to a 34DD so I have lost some boobage but they still look great, no sagging at all, no complaints from me.
  • kejw08
    kejw08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    When I lose my boobs are the last to go. They get a little smaller but never an extreme amount. Every person is different though, there is no way of knowing how your boobs will react until you start losing.