Hallo!

Options
Hello Everyone!!!

My name is Becca and I figured I should formally introduce myself. I'm 26 years old and I've had a lot of trouble with my weight. Throughout high school I was very trim until I had a small health problem and I gained 30lbs. Since then I've constantly been gaining weight. During college I managed to keep my weight from changing too much, but after college ended and my boyfriend and I moved in together we both began to change.

I've always thought I still looked beautiful, like the statues and painting of Greek Goddesses. But there are times where I only see something ugly. I want to change that, but I have a lot of trouble staying on track with the online tracking. I'm trying but I always find myself forgetting or getting busy and saying I'll do it later. I could use some friends who have the same goal in mind. I have a pretty big goal and I really don't know how things will go, but I'm staying positive and I hope to reach them within a year (hopefully sooner!!!).

I promise I'm friendly and I would love some new friends. =) I look forward to making positive changes to myself and my self-image.

~Becca

Replies

• FatBastard6135
    Options
    Becca,

Welcome, and you will always be beautiful, like the statues and painting of Greek Goddesses! Good Luck on this adventure and if you need a kick in the (_|_) those are always free around here :smile:
  • MRSnotMsSmoot
    Options
    You will achieve what you put your mind to, So put your mind on being healthy and fit! Best of luck!

The rest of the year will be your best year!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ceeshelman
    ceeshelman Posts: 77
    Options
    Hi Becca,
    You have started on a journey. If you follow the calorie counts here, in a week you will notice a difference. That is the best incentive. My advice is to befriend a couple of people here who seem to be your friend type and write to them everyday. Cheerlead them and they will return the favor. In a very short time, I think you will find that you become excited to be a part of a group who are always supportive and who get to know you.:smile:
  • beccabuckle
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm happy to be here. =) It makes me happy to know so many people understand and are willing to lend a hand (or butt kickin') where necessary.