Walmart tanning lotion with bronzer

Options
Baby43204
Baby43204 Posts: 123 Member
This is not a fitness question but I was wondering if anyone knew of a good tanning lotion with bronzer to use in a tanning bed. I don't tan in the sun I burn then tan and people where telling me I will probably tan better at a tanning bed so I wanted to try it out but don't know what tanning lotion is good but not expensive at walmart.

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Not sure is Walmart carries this.. its 9.99 at Amazon.. Australian Gold Gelee and Australian Gold Bronze Accelerator Tanning Lotion are good ones to start with and cheap.. Edited to add: There is also one called Australian Gold Cheeky Brown that's really good too (sorry I forgot that one)

When all else fails and unsure of the expiration dates on lotions its always good to buy from the salon or a reputable tanning warehouse online.

This is a starter lotion then I have to change it after I have my base tan.
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    remember to wear gloves. My sister tried one a long time ago and the stuff turned her hands orange.
  • Char231023
    Char231023 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    If you are going to tan in a bed you need to get tanning bed lotion they sell at the tanning place or on ebay/amazon. They don't sell it a Walmart or and drug store. If you are just looking for a bronzer without tanning in a bed you will still get burned if you go out in the sun.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    Options
    If you don't tan well in the sun a tanning bed probably won't do much either and causes skin damage. Have you considered a spray tan or self-tanning lotions?
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I used to tan all the time, but switched to spray tans and self tanning lotions over a year ago. I definitely recommend Versa Spa spray tans, or Banana Boat and Jergens make great self tanning lotions. There's tons of brands you just have to figure out what works best for you.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    Baby43204 wrote: »
    This is not a fitness question but I was wondering if anyone knew of a good tanning lotion with bronzer to use in a tanning bed. I don't tan in the sun I burn then tan and people where telling me I will probably tan better at a tanning bed so I wanted to try it out but don't know what tanning lotion is good but not expensive at walmart.

Instead of a tanning bed I'd recommend using St. Tropez. I'm very fair skinned and this was the only one that didn't turn me orange.

Yes to St. Tropez! I quit tanning about 6 years ago and I never let sun get on my face now...I have melasma.
    Sunless tanning is the only way to go for me.
  • Wiggymommy
    Wiggymommy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Use anything from the brand Designer Skin. I've tried most of the older ones and liked them. Don't get a walmart brand. It will be low quality and won't help your skin tan any better