5'5 and 170lbs!! Goal is 120. Anyone have similar goals?

Replies

• karenstep
    karenstep Posts: 17 Member
    Same here! I'm 5'5 and started at 176 in March of this year. I'm now at 146 and my goal is 135. 135 is the lowest I've ever been in my adult life, so I'd love to be at that again. I just started tracking on MFP a couple weeks ago, but I've been working on this the last 7 months. Feel free to add me too!
  • kga125
    kga125 Posts: 3 Member
    Yes!
    I' am 5'5 think about 160
    have not weighed myself yet, but was that last count.
    Getting back on the wagon, first week. Think lost 3 pounds. Doing way low cal, carb and fat diet. But healthy.
    Find that makes it easier when I have someone to answer too. I try super hard to log everything even alcohol. Figure if I set my goal to 148 and achieve it, in a fair but short amount of time and keep it off I will be Estatic. 135 would be the best but not going to worry about that at this time. Problem is about weighing is I know that muscle weighs a lot. When I was on my game and totally fit and racing competitively I was 135 with very little fat and there was no way going to drop less then 135 and still be totally fit. I am trying hard not to weigh myself till I really feel it in my clothes. But going to on Monday along with measurements. Not sure how message boards, chats etc exactly work. But if want to keep in touch LET'S DO THIS!!!!!! MORE HELP THE BETTER.
  • myfightsong88
    myfightsong88 Posts: 20 Member
    My goal is exactly the same. 5'5", 170. Want to hit 120. Feel free to add me!
  • ColoJessie
    ColoJessie Posts: 11 Member
    I just joined. I am female, 34 years old, 5'6", currently at 164, started near 190. Would love to connect with all you lovely people that are working so hard.
  • fruitystix
    fruitystix Posts: 35 Member
    5'4 and 89 kilos, goal is 68 kilos... in pounds 196 down to 150. I'd like to keep a little meat on my bones
  • Readytotry
    Readytotry Posts: 9 Member
    Count me in! 5'4 and 180. Looking to lose at least 30 pounds.
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    I'm in too ! Feel free to add me :)
    I started here on Jan 12th last year at 225 pounds. I lost 50 by summer and have not gone down since.
    So at 175 ish right now, aiming for 140.
    I'm 5'5'' and 43 y/o.

I am actually wanting to go down to 170 by Xmas and then in Janyary, really focus to get to my Ultimate Goal in 2017.

:)
  • starfruit132
    starfruit132 Posts: 291 Member
    Hi, 5'4, sw 164, cw 144, gw 132ish. Ladies I've tried to lose in the past just by exercise and that does not work, so calorie counting really helps. This site has helped because of all the support, realness and similar goals. Hope to help each other through the holidays!
  • Torsten714
    Torsten714 Posts: 51 Member
    Feel free to add me. Still have about 40 left on goal, so lots of motivation can be given and am willing to accept, ha.
  • irishauburn
    irishauburn Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2016
    Hi, Have been using on and off for quite awhile, 5'4" round about 160 at the moment. First goal it to reach 145 then aim for 125.
    Feel free to add me :blush:
  • fruitystix
    fruitystix Posts: 35 Member
    Hi, 5'4, sw 164, cw 144, gw 132ish. Ladies I've tried to lose in the past just by exercise and that does not work, so calorie counting really helps. This site has helped because of all the support, realness and similar goals. Hope to help each other through the holidays!

I've also found that diet is where it's at. In any case ..carrying the fat equivalent of a small child around all day is exercise in itself
  • katieuk
    katieuk Posts: 304 Member
    5ft 2in 164lbs goal 126lbs

Really need to do this x
  • LKjourney
    LKjourney Posts: 40 Member
    Hello there!
    I'm stuck at 171 I keep losing about 3-5 pounds then gaining them right back. Exercise isn't really a problem for me but I'm not seeing much difference between when I work out and when I don't. I need some accountability and consistency so feel free to add me!

My goals are about 145/140
  • NicolaX0X0 wrote: »
    Hey I'm looking for more friends to motivate and inspire eachother!! Add me!! I am on myfitnesspal everyday and I log everything I eat. I've always struggled with my weight but I'm actually doing very well this time using MFP!! :)

Hey we literally have the same goals lol. I'm 5'5ish and around 170 and ideally wanna get to 125/130. Feel free to add me!
  • mnnelson90
    mnnelson90 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm 5' 6, 175 lbs and I'm aspiring to get to about 130, maybe a little lower if I feel up to it. :smile:
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Same, 5'6" 170 lbs goal is 125, add me
  • ChiioVega
    ChiioVega Posts: 4 Member
    I am 5'2 175 lbs. Started at 220 lbs!! Feel free to add me. ☺
  • SideshowTam
    SideshowTam Posts: 74 Member
    edited November 2016
    5'4 172, goal is 120. Since being on MFP I have lost just about 19 pounds. Definitely could use more friends with similar stats,, so everyone please feel free to add me!
  • 5'5'' and 148.5 lbs here. Goal of 120lbs. If you're an active MFPer, please feel free to add.
  • nicolio83
    nicolio83 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi! I'm 5'5" and my goal weight is 120. Always looking for new friends to help motivate and support me, would be happy to help you the same. I'm currently doing Core De Force- an MMA type fitness program. And finishing up my first attempt at Whole30. Really trying to hone in my nutrition and fitness as we near the end of the year...so I can go into a New Year healthier and in better shape versus overdoing it during the holidays and having any regrets for waiting until after the New Year to get started.