Re Committing

Options
Hi everyone,

I have been on this site since 2009 and have had good results so far. My journey have been placed on hold many times due to blood clots in my leg, pinched nerve and other issues. My weight has gone up and down, up and up...so today I decided to start over and readjust my ticker. I still have a long way to go but I am recommitting myself.

The clot in my leg makes it difficult at times to do as much as I would like because even after two years my calf and ankle swells badly when I do too much. Is anyone out there recovering from blood clots in the leg? How have your journey been and how did you cope..

thanks

Replies

• 145Karen
    145Karen Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! Life throws us curves and its great to see you don't quit! Keep up the good work! add me as a friend if you would like.
  • TXPOPE95
    TXPOPE95 Posts: 7
    Options
    I can relate to health issues getting in the way of success. I have a lot of back problems so there have been times that you just want to give up. It is a day by day process and I believe in weight loss it is the short term goals that we should reach for. Good luck this time and don't beat yourself up if every day is not a success.
  • HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcome to each of you!

As an ACE Certified Personal Trainer, I would be more than happy to help assist and motivate you towards your goals.

Hank
  • iamladibeast
    iamladibeast Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouragement...@Hank I will send you a message, thanks again
  • HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Options
    @ladileslie Your Welcome!