This is Us TV show

Options
2»

Replies

• JSaus13
    JSaus13 Posts: 124 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I really want to watch it! I kept forgetting to set the DVR and trying to watch it on demand is hit or miss (Comcast sucks). Maybe I'll give it a whirl when my husband is working tomorrow. That way, nobody has to watch me "get the feelz." :wink:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Oh my, Liv's speech to Kate was SO SPOT ON in last night's episode. I just feel for Kate so much.

The adoption thing though... I mean, surely they must have signed some adoption papers? I just highly doubt that they just let people leave the hospital with a random baby without any paperwork, even 36 years ago (although I suppose that it would explain Rebecca's reaction a bit).
  • notkaseykasem
    notkaseykasem Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    One of the best shows I've seen in a long time!!
  • Francl27
    Options
    I don't buy into shows which create a fantasy when the real world is the exact opposite. It's like the avengers without the fireworks.

It actually seems pretty realistic to me (well, apart from the whole 'just taking a kid that isn't yours out of the hospital' thing).
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    This is Us replaced the hole Parenthood left in me after it ended.

I think it's a fantastic show that has the potential to be on for years.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    I don't buy into shows which create a fantasy when the real world is the exact opposite. It's like the avengers without the fireworks.

It's actually much like any dysfunctional family across the world..you'd be surprised.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    I really dont understand why people like this show
  • kschwab0203
    kschwab0203 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I LOVE this show! I had been hearing how great it was for weeks. Finally, this weekend we had nothing to do and literally laid in bed all day on Sunday (raining too so perfect) and binge watched all the episodes. It did not disappoint! Even my BF liked it! Excited for tonight's episode!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Ok that ending sucked.
  • keodell1966
    keodell1966 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Argh I agree!!!
  • kschwab0203
    Options
    It did!!!!! However, the show is doing it's thing! I can't wait for new episode. Have to wait a whole month!

I'm gonna be really sad for poor Kate if Toby doesn't make it.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Figure I should bump this thread for tonight. I ended up watching the season last week.
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    Options
    Love them all! can't wait to see what happens tonight. I know I have to watch it before I even look at my computer tomorrow to find out about Toby.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,232 Member
    Options
    I had a crazy thought....

What IF the third triplet did not die? What if the Dr took the third baby home for his wife? Then he/she turns up?
  • Francl27
    Options
    Jimb376mfp wrote: »

What IF the third triplet did not die? What if the Dr took the third baby home for his wife? Then he/she turns up?

Lol that would be a twist.

The last episode was kinda boring.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I thought so too! I figured it would be all kinds of exciting after that cliff hanger and then making us wait for a month.
  • kschwab0203
    Options
    yayamom3 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

I thought so too! I figured it would be all kinds of exciting after that cliff hanger and then making us wait for a month.

Me third! It was a little disappointing.