Want to Join the Diamond Challenge?

Options
fuchsia-i-love-diamonds-by-wam-tanks.png

Three important notes:

1. There is a THREE step sign-up process listed below. Be sure to follow the THREE steps!

2. If you are already registered for Round 4 OR are on the waiting list from Round 3, there is no need to re-register.

3. All applicants will be placed on the waiting list, as the challenge is currently full. It is highly recommended that you join the waiting list if you wish to be a Diamond, as Round 4 was filled by the waiting list before it even started.

Hi Ladies!

We are currently seeking anyone interested in "buddying up" for a weight loss challenge that ends on August 12th. The goal is to stick to our diet and exercise goals with a partner. The Diamonds Challenge: Round 4 is a REAL commitment, so if you cannot support your partner each and every day, this is NOT the group for you! We expect ACTIVE involvement. Unless you request otherwise, I will select your partner. Please note that if you register but are not matched for this round, you will automatically be placed at the top of the list for Round 5.

If you are familiar with the earlier version of the challenge you should know that there are some changes!

You are partnered with your buddy, but you are also a member of a division--Diamonds in the Rough, DiamondDolls, or the Little Diamonds (ladies 5'4 or under). Further, each division is broken into three color teams. Each week the team that loses the most will get bragging rights and the opportunity to add a digital trophy to their signature. We will also continue to celebrate individual victories.

There are ten members on each team and a total of 90 members in the Diamonds Challenge League.

Expectations:

1. Check in with your buddy every day via MESSAGING (not just on forums)
2. Check your division thread regularly
3. Say as much as possible when writing to your buddy and when writing on the forum
4. Post the Question of the Day on your assigned day**
5. Use your team logo in your signature.
6. Submit your weekly loss or gain.

Unfortunately, each round we have to remove a few participants who fail to adhere to these guidelines... don't let that be you!

So, how do you sign up? There are three easy steps!

1. Reply to this thread with your name AND reason for joining The Diamonds Challenge.

2. Follow this link and complete the registration form :

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&authkey=CJyH9_8P&formkey=dG9XQlYzeUxSUjhqeGxtbzZZRzlELUE6MQ#gid=0

3. Carefully read the The Diamonds Challenge rules and FAQ. (These rules are for the Diamonds in the Rough Team, but all of the teams follow the same general rules).

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XJajeMo3vO2P_uT3G2GPrOE0GDXKSzZ70UMAfCe5x6M/edit?hl=en

My Response:

Name: Jamaica
Reason for Joining the Diamond Challenge: I have headed this challenge for eighteen weeks. I love the support of my Diamonds, the friends I now have, and the friendly rivalry! Let's go Diamonds!

Keep Shining!
Jamaica

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    My name is Emily, and I'd like to join the Diamonds Challenge because I've never done a challenge on MFP before!! I log in every day and I would love to have a partner to check in with! I feel like it would really help hold me accountable.
  • TAMMY_76
    TAMMY_76 Posts: 199
    Options
    hi my name is Tammy would love to join the diamonds to help keep me motivated on my journey and have fun while doing it
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Welcome Emily and Tammy!
  • TAMMY_76
    Options
    miss_jamaica does that mean were in?
  • miss_jamaica
    miss_jamaica Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    You will receive an email before Monday letting you know your status. Promise!
    miss_jamaica does that mean were in?
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I would like to join. Do I need to register? I think I did for the Round 3 and was on the waiting list. Let me know. Thanks.
  • chickadee23
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I am only 5'2 so I guess I qualify as a little diamond ..... we just moved to an isolated area in Oregon so I am interested on this group because finding a motivation partner would be tough otherwise.
  • TAMMY_76
    Options
    thank you very much :happy:
  • clarech
    clarech Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi pleased to be joining you