Losing hope

Options
Been eatinf healthy and eating the correct amount of calories, stayed away from all junk food... but the scale does not show even a bit of change only shows its gone up! How can then even be?

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    How long have been eating healthy and eating in a deficit? Have you lost any weight at all?
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Do you weigh your food with a food scale
  • Underdann
    Underdann Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have lost 21 lbs in 3 months
  • Underdann
    Underdann Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just eat healthy and do some excercise. You have to count your calories !
  • taslima786786
    taslima786786 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yes i have been counting my calories, and eating clean for the past month first two weeks i lost 5lb since then no progress have been eating the same and excercise as much as normal x @Underdann @ValerieMartini2Olives @queenliz99
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,720 Member
    Options
    Yes i have been counting my calories, and eating clean for the past month first two weeks i lost 5lb since then no progress have been eating the same and excercise as much as normal x @Underdann @ValerieMartini2Olives @queenliz99
    Do you weigh your food? Are you sure you have the correct amount of calories for you weight and activity? Are you REALLY being consistent or do you have other foods you don't count (a couple of pieces of candy, nuts, etc.)? How many calories are you consuming?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I'm curious about the same things as others:

1) How long have you been stuck with the scale not moving? (if only a week or two, be patient)

2) Are you using a food scale to weigh all solids, including prepackaged items such as protein bars? (packages can be off by 20%, adding a lot of calories you didn't expect)

3) Is it close to TOM? (water retention masks weight loss)

4) Is your exercise routine new, or higher intensity that before? (also water retention)

5) How many calories are you consuming? Are you eating exercise calories as well, and how many?