Over 60 pounds lost but minimal change in face. Is

Options
I lost over 60 pounds and lost half of my former body fat. My body changed a lot. I went from a size 10-12 to a size 0-2 (current). My face, however, made the most minimal change. It still is round-ish and my cheeks are still full even when I grin. I'm not sure if it's the way my face is or if it's where most of my remaining body fat happens to be. If it's the latter, is there hope in getting that narrow/defined face? Because losing more weight is out of the question. I actually lost my last 7 pounds unintentionally. But I've seen others who have those angled/defined/narrow cheeks which is one of my goals. Even my half-sister has a very defined, angled face I would love and she's overweight. Below is a current pic of my face. Apologies for the sweat and messy hair lol, I was previously out exercising.
kr2ieta2z0xo.jpg

Replies

• amnoko
    amnoko Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you truly want to slim your face cut out dairy. It works miraculously because your not taking in the hormones from the dairy and you should see results in 3-4 weeks. Reference for cutting dairy taken from Marilu Henner.
  • pztodd
    pztodd Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Well firstly congratulations for getting rid of all that excess fat and weight. That is a HUGE achievement :) Secondly I don't think we can spot reduce in specific areas (but I'm no expert). And thirdly, I think you have a gorgeous face :) All the best :)
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, it will become sunken in and sickly soon enough if you continue your pro ana ways
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    You are sending up more and more red flags, OP.
  • KrazyKrissyy
    KrazyKrissyy Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, it will become sunken in and sickly soon enough if you continue your pro ana ways

You're theoretically making fun of my sister's face (and sickly is harsh).
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options

You're theoretically making fun of my sister's face (and sickly is harsh).

No I am not making fun of your sister's face. I'm warning you of the consequences of undereating. But alas you are fully aware of what you are doing and are enjoying it so I'm out.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    amnoko wrote: »
    If you truly want to slim your face cut out dairy. It works miraculously because your not taking in the hormones from the dairy and you should see results in 3-4 weeks. Reference for cutting dairy taken from Marilu Henner.

Marilu Henner is an actress. Not a doctor.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options

Nope. This is silly.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    @KrazyKrissyy, I urge you to get help for your eating disorder and your clear body dysmorphia.

There is not a thing wrong with your face.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options

No. Just, no.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    your face looks toned and healthy, not round and fat to me