Need support and advice.

Options
Hi yall im trying to lose 10-20lbs. Ive already lost 35lbs but hit a wall and just havent lost any more in a few months. Any advice would help. Thank you. Add me if you like.

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Redo your numbers, if you're not losing weight it's because you're not in a deficit
  • peer_pressure_off
    peer_pressure_off Posts: 3 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi! I would suggest checking your bmi as since you got lighter your caloric need decreased and you may need to recalculate it to create a deficit. Also try switching your exercises and meals. For example, if you do cardio 2xweek and strength training once a week you may switch those things. If you eat 3 big meals try breaking them into 6 smaller ones or if lunch is your suggest meal and breakfast is the lightest, switch those two. The key is to shake your metabolism and body a bit since it is too used to what you are doing now.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Your diary is empty so it's hard to give any advice other than start logging everything accurately
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    You can't "shake" your metabolism, that's not a thing. If you're not losing weight you're eating too much, start and end.

k5dmj0fvayg8.jpg
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    pedro1313 wrote: »
    Yeah i have to get back to logging my dairy again.

There's your why, right there.