Before & After - no differenece? (pics)

Options
sherrbearr22
sherrbearr22 Posts: 22 Member
The first 2 are me at 145lbs and the next 3 at 131lbs. I see no difference and it's beginning to get really frustrating but I'm definitely going to keep going! I love MFP and all of the support. It really keeps me motivated! I can't wait to start seeing results.

wgw1og.jpg

15fgkti.jpg

2mfhw2b.jpg

wvbzmp.jpg

dq3txh.jpg

Replies

• evilbanks
    evilbanks Posts: 166
    Options
    hmmmmm............can't see the pics.
  • c7eat2live
    c7eat2live Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    you might try lowercasing the img
  • sherrbearr22
    Options
    Oh my goodness those pics are huge. Hold on. I'll try lower case.
  • michelle2808
    Options
    Well, you weren't big at all to start with, question is, do you feel better, feel more toned? You look great, I wouldn't worry! :) Keep up the good work!
  • skinnyhappy
    skinnyhappy Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Your skin definitely looks tighter and firmer, you look great!
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I copy and pasted them into another page and saw em and I definitely notice your thighs are smaller and stomach is more toned and defined. You're so small though and you look great! Keep up the good work.
  • slick8
    slick8 Posts: 3
    Options
    You look great! I definitely see a difference. I would love for my stomach to look as toned as yours.
  • ckmama
    ckmama Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    i can see a difference, you don't look nearly as "soft" as you do in the befores and your legs are thinner. Plus you have abs in the after pics.
  • tiffinee
    tiffinee Posts: 6
    Options
    are you kidding me?! i can totally see a difference in the area where your bottoms meet your upper thigh and lower waist! i think it looks great! keep going :):)
  • princess_in_power
    princess_in_power Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    The first 2 are me at 145lbs and the next 3 at 131lbs. I see no difference and it's beginning to get really frustrating but I'm definitely going to keep going! I love MFP and all of the support. It really keeps me motivated! I can't wait to start seeing results.

wgw1og.jpg15fgkti.jpgwvbzmp.jpgdq3txh.jpg2mfhw2b.jpg
  • sherrbearr22
    Options
    Um I clearly don't know how to use a computer or at least I don't know how to post pics that aren't ginormous. I'm sorry I don't know what I'm doing wrong!

Maybe you can see them better from my profile?
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    I can see it in you arms and legs!
  • Degator
    Degator Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    definitely a difference ~ keep it up
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    I see a wonderful difference!! You look smaller, you definitely have a more toned shape, and you can even tell your abs are flatter without a side shot -- TERRIFIC. You even have more toned definition around your sports bra on top!!

Can you tell me how tall you are? I'm trying to get down in the 130's, and started out about where you are... love to know!!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    I looked at the pics on your profile, I can totally see a difference, Keep it up!!
  • cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    I agree with everyone...a MAJOR difference in how TONE you are now!! Your stomach and sides esp!!
    I notice NOTHING change in my body EVER either though, so I know how you feel!
  • sherrbearr22
    Options
    I see a wonderful difference!! You look smaller, you definitely have a more toned shape, and you can even tell your abs are flatter without a side shot -- TERRIFIC. You even have more toned definition around your sports bra on top!!

Can you tell me how tall you are? I'm trying to get down in the 130's, and started out about where you are... love to know!!

Oh thank you so much! I am only 5'2"
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    i think your legs are smaller then are not touching all the way anymore. You look great though you carry your weight nicely even when you were att he largest.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!