Workout video schedule

Options
Hi everyone!
So I'm into doing workout videos and I was wondering if you guys follow a schedule of videos and where I might be able to find some? I'm into HIIT training but I am open to doing other kinds of workouts! Your help is definitely appreciated!!

Replies

• Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Look online
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    I did a lot online over the summer. I generally rotate kickboxing and dance cardio between my lifting days, then more circuit training dvds on Fri/Sat before my long run Sunday. Beachbody, The Firm, Cathe, and Jillian Michaels have some good ones.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Insanity
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    Options
    I follow a bunch of YouTube fitness vlogs and pick and choose things that interest me from their routines. My basics are treadmill and free weights, so I like to look for lower body and abs stuff to do in addition. I'm not training for anything specific so I like to keep it entertaining.
  • staceyfeb2014
    staceyfeb2014 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Dance it off with vicky binns. Really works. I do it 5 days a week.
  • ehennen655
    ehennen655 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Check out Dance Fitness with Jessica on YouTube. She has a TON of videos on there. She incorporates dance with excercises like squats and ab work. The music she chooses is amazing!! This keeps me from getting bored with doing the same stuff repeatedly. It's a lot of fun. She also has a killer HIIT video to buy as well!
  • Farrell73
    Farrell73 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I really like athleen X for women on YouTube. I do 20 cycling class!
  • a_candler
    a_candler Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    While there are a ton of videos on YouTube I used jillian michaels a lot, but now you have to pay to get the full videos :( I do the best when following a program like Insanity. I'm waiting on 21 day fix to start that. I need "structure" vs me just randomly picking videos.
  • CanderWilver
    CanderWilver Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I like Millionaire Hoy's youtube channel. He has free 30 and 90 day programs where ever day is a different video so it doesn't get boring. I'm currently doing the 30 Day Beginner's HIIT series and BOOM 500 series. So fun!