How did you do today?

I gained 10 pounds and started to binge a bit. I am trying to get back on track again!

Friday was good, I was at 1,800 calories in, 3190 calories out.
Saturday was a binge, I was at 4,440 calories in, 3,389 calories out. :(
Today was great, I am at 1,492 calories in, 3321 calories out.

Hoping to get the next 7 days at a negative net calories.

I hope everyone else had a good day, if not there is always tomorrow!

Replies

• schac061
    schac061 Posts: 41 Member
    Did better than I thought! Had a small breakfast because I knew lunch would be large and dinner would be served with wine! Stayed within my budget today! Hoping I can maintain my willpower for the rest of this week! Family is in town this week for the holiday and my weekly weigh in is tomorrow morning. I am committed to exercising in the mornings and controlling what I can but still enjoying this week with my family!
  • flagrantavidity
    flagrantavidity Posts: 217 Member
    Another good day within my limit, that's two in a row - hoping for a third. I am going to try a 24 hour Fast from Wednesday to Thursday 12pm to 12pm.
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,853 MFP Staff
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for closing this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.

b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.

c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.

d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
    Nova
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.