I could have _____ but I didn't. Instead, I ____

Options
13»

Replies

• KarenStapler
    Options
    I could have taken the elevator to the conference room to see what food leftovers were there from an earlier meeting, but instead I took the stairs.

Then, instead of getting any of the leftover homemade snacks, I took the stairs again to my office, where i snacked on a cucumber instead.
  • squishyjenn
    squishyjenn Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    These are so great!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I could have went for a walk, but I didn't. Instead, I ate all the carbs insight. (and now I'm so mad at myself)
  • JodieLBradbury
    JodieLBradbury Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I could have bought double cream for with our shortbread and raspberries but I didn't. Instead I bought Light squirty cream.
  • TaushasJourney
    Options
    Today, I could have taken the day off exercise and eaten whatever I wanted, but instead I logged my food, and went for a run with my husband.
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I could have given up but I didn't. Instread, I chose to fight my obesity and start living life.:drinker:
  • Mucky_Duck
    Mucky_Duck Posts: 73
    Options
    I could have been swallowed by my depression & used sleep to escape but I didn't. Instead, I got up this morning, I put on a brave face and I took the day one step at a time.
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I could have let myself get discouraged by going over my calorie count the last few days, but I didn't. Instead, I burned double my usual workout calories, and decided to leave some extra calories un-eaten :)
  • KarenStapler
    Options
    Today, I could have scrounged up a chair to sit in while assisting at a registration table, but instead i just stood for the entire hour. (But I am glad to be done, and to see my office chair again lol.)

Yesterday, I could have driven to Dairy Queen when my family made me so angry, but instead I took a hard, fast, long walk up a very steep road (and then back down again). Two months ago, I couldn't have even strolled a quarter of the distance without feeling like I was at death's edge.