New Hope and Change

Options
Hello,
Just beginning.
First goal is lose 20 lbs. Then 80 more pounds.
A tough road ahead. Probably about two years or more will be needed.
Maybe the economy will turn around by then. Another challange - maybe tougher than weight loss.
I will see how it goes. A good success story would help.

Replies

• clarkjdjr01
    Options
    Hello,
    Just beginning.
    First goal is lose 20 lbs. Then 80 more pounds.
    A tough road ahead. Probably about two years or more will be needed.
    Maybe the economy will turn around by then. Another challange - maybe tougher than weight loss.
    I will see how it goes. A good success story would help.
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    :flowerforyou: good morning u will luv this site .it is working for me and believe me ive tried everything ............good luck and happy eating:blushing:
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're in the right place & the key really is to take your time on this journey to ensure success!
    Best of luck!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so great. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Coach2010
    Coach2010 Posts: 209
    Options
    I like your steps to success. Very practical.

The MFP is the place to be to progress onto a healthy lifestyle. The most encouraging and informational site I've been too. I love the tools, which I highly recommend, as they are a part of the learning process that increases your focusing more on effort.

Watch the Community Tab for inspirational stories...there are many.

Enjoy! :happy:
  • flois
    flois Posts: 32
    Options
    Hi there - I'm doing it with you!

I have plenty to lose too and am being realistic about the timescale, but this is a really good place to come for help. I've just joined in the last few days and am already finding it very supportive and inspirational; not to mention "safe".

Good luck and lets see if we can be wearing at least one size smaller by summer eh?

Flo